Sorry For What I did

She Is My Secret Wife

 


 

Your pov

" Omg! " I gasp standing in front of teen top dorm as I stare at the never ending river of angry fans .

" dirty Chunji dirty Chunji ~ " some of them were screaming .

my eyes widen in shock as I remember my form and I quickly grab my phone and open the site to see almost over than 6000 anti fan joined the club .

" Omo what have I done!! " I said staring at the hurtful words and heartless pictures that filled my form .

I start feeling mad at my self as tears fall down on my cheeks , and all the hate i had for chunji suddenly disappeared and i felt sad .

" it must be hard on him to deal with all of this craziness " i thought trying to reach the dorm gate .

when i find it hard to get any closer to the dorm I give up and walk away with broken heart .

 

Chunji pov

 

I lower my cab and sneak out the dorm taking the back gate , I was shocked with the amount of the Anti fans I had almost my heart drop when i had

to pass few of them but thankfully they didn't recognize me .

" its all because of that stupid girl!! " I thought running fast to only god knows where .

I run blindly and I laugh when I see my self standing in front of that park .

" guess my feet got used to this place the most " I said before i stop once i glance a girl covering her face while crying on a bench .

I decide to go closer to her and I open my mouth when I recognize her " what should I do ? She must have heard and figured it out , she must be shocked "

I thought feeling sorry for her and scare of how she will react when she see me so i walk slowly and sit next to her as I stare on her shaking

hands that cover her face and I said the first thing came to my mind " I'm sorry ~ can you stop crying " .

 

No one pov

 

you hear his words and without you even look at him you throw your body at him for a hug .

Chunji heart start to beat fast when you hug him tighter and cry on his Shoulder .

" what should i do ? " he thought as he raise his hand and softly pat your back in circuls motion .

" its ok everything is going to be ok " he whispered to you .

You blink twice before you break the hug and shout "ok!! ok?!! "

He look at you confused and say " what did i say wrong ? "

You stare at his confused eyes for a sec then cry harder " I hate you ~ " you said between the sobs .

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I don't even know how the news was leaked ~ " Chunji said trying to calm you down .

" why do you have to make me feel bad ~ I'm the one who should be sorry ~ " you said crying louder like a little baby .

" I don't understand I thought you said you did not know " he said super confused .

You look at him confused then scream " didn't know ? I'm the one who made this whole thing ? "

Chunji mouth drop " you plan the whole thing? How many times you are going to trick me?!! " he said angry .

" I'm sorry I was mad and I wanted to get my small revenge so I created that form " you explained to him .

Chunji lose control of his temper snd shout " so you wanted to take revenge by ... " then he pause and stare at you

" you said a form ? " he asked blinking .

" yes that's why I'm crying ~ when I saw all these anti fans in front of teen top dorm I felt sorry for you and I realise how ugly and evil I am for doing

such a thing " you said while you cry .

Chunji look at you and let out a sarcastic laugh " I never met a stupid girl like you " he said as he ruffle his hair annoyed by you .

You glare at him and scream " and I never met a jerk like you!!! " then you lean closer to him and whisper in angry tone..

" it was not enough you dragged me to your bed that night noooo~ you had to find another poor girl and make her marry you! How I feel sorry for that girl! "

His eyes widen in shock when he see how serious you are " she really have no idea ?! " he thought staring at her eyes .

" you really don't know who is that poor girl is? " he asked you.

" why would i know who is she! by the way could she be the one who leaked the news? " you said as you narrow your eyes .

" is she stupid? " chunji mumbled shocked by you .

" ha? what have you said? " you asked him .

he wave his hands " aniyo~ " before he goes to his own world .

" chunji ssi!! " you said waving in front of his face .

" should i just tell her now?! " he wondered as you glare at him confused by his attitude .

 

 

another update in the way ^__^

i wonder who leaked the news :)