Small Box

She Is My Secret Wife

 


 

Jonghyun pov

 

" I feel sorry to make her fly on her own ~ " I told Minho as we take a break from our concept photo shoot .

" don't feel sorry she will probably know her way there , i mean you prepared everything from the moment she arrive right ? no need to get worry~ "

he said patting my shoulder .

Minho words made me feel less worried but I felt the need to call her so I prayed the photo shoot can end sooner .

 

Your pov

 

" Omg ! I don't believe you followed me into here too!! " I whispered after he took his hand away .

He put his sun glasses back and reply to me " if I knew you were on the plane I would never agree to get on " .

I gasp at his response and put my sweater on my face " I don't wanna hear a word from! I will not let you ruin this happy trip! never! "

i said the last part while lifting the sweater from a side to glare at him then i put it back on my face to take a nap .

 

Chunji pov

 

" aish!! that girl can change from sweet to scary in a blink ~ but what happy trip she is talking about? " I thought staring at her falling in a deep sleep .

" she must be so tired ~ " I thought while i carefully put my jacket on her lap then i smile at my thoughtful move as I lean back at my seat .

" I'm a good husband " suddenly the whole idea of being someone's husband looked not as bad as I thought .

" sleep well my secret wife ~ " I whispered before I close my eyes .

 

No one pov

 

" we arrived sir ~ " a pretty air hostess Said to Chunji who was still sleeping .

He slowly open his eyes and smile at the pretty air hostess  " annyeong beautiful ~ " he said causing her to giggle .

chunji look around and blink with sleepy eyes " where am i ? " he wonder before he jump from his seat fully aware of his surroundings .

" where is everybody ? " he shout when he see no one on the plan but him .

" they just left Chunji Oppa ~ " she said with a big smile before she move closer to him " oppa is more handsome in real life " she said leaning towards him .

" yah yah ~ " Chunji scream sliding from her hands .

he quickly gets of the plain " aish ! What was that ? " he said ruffling his hair .

When he get out the airport he glance you walking in front of him " sora ssi!! " he start following you .

he lose your track for a moment and when he find you again he sees you getting on a fancy black limo .

" yah sora ~ wait ! " he scream as he run after the car .

" ! Why I always have to lose her ! I'm not going to let this happen again ~ " he thought as he crouch in the main street before he grab a taxi and

start chasing you .

 

- At sm building -

seo man finally gave the signal for Shinee to start their 3 days vacation .

" jonghyun Oppa come to rescue me ~ " the boys made fun of you and jonghyun as they take a shower in the dorm .

" yah ~ what's going on ~ " jonghyun yelled at them .

" Oppa I'm cold can you hug me ? " Taemin said as he back hug jonghyun " yah get off me ! You are not wearing anything ! " jonghyun shrugged .

" what do you mean! I'm wearing my fav heart print boxer ~ " Taemin said pouting .

" whatever " jonghyun said as he laugh then he put on his serious face and say ..

" guys that's not fair seriously ~ I need your support with this ! she is the first girl I feel so happy around and feel like I can spend my whole life with "

jonghyun said as he put his clothes on .

Shinee members stop chatting and onew step forward  " don't tell me you are thinking of marrying that girl ?! " he said as he dry his hair.

All the members start to laugh on onew words and say " onew wae so funny ~ " making fun of him .

Then jonghyun smirk at them and take out a small box from his pocket .

" exactly! and by tomorrow night i will ask her to be my other half " he said kissing the small box before he put it back in his black jeans pocket and walk

away leaving Shinee members in a total shock .

 

 

 

another update on the way ^__^