Forever my secret wife (2)

She Is My Secret Wife

Sorry I had  trouble updating from my iPad!

finally the last chapter ^^ I hope you like the end >_<

 


 

Chunji heart jump out of his chest when he hear your voice " sora!! " he gasped .

" hyung sora said she loves you! " Ricky pointed out .
" hyung you have to go to her! She have to know you share her the same feeling! "
L.jeo said grabbing Chunji shoulders .
Chunji nod as teen top scream " fighting " before he run fast to find you.
He stop when he see you standing in front of him " sora " he said .
" Chunji you didn't leave!! " you shouted before you run to wrap your hands around him .
Chunji smile as he tuck your head under his chin " my beautiful secret wife sora " he whispered running his hand through your hair.
After you get enough love from him you let go and say " I would love to be your secret wife lee chan hee " 
Hearing that coming from your mouth Chunji eyes fill with tears and he pull you for another warm hug " I'm happy I met you "
 
he said kissing your forehead .
 
1 month later ..
 
" honey , come down I made your favorite dish for dinner~ " you shouted as you place the dishes on the table.
Chunji come down stairs stretching his arms " what a nice smell " he said taking a deep breath .
" i am happy you loved it " you said .
He walks behind you and wrap one arm around you as he give you a back hug " I was talking about your scent, what perfume you are wearing tonight " he said kissing the back of your neck " chanie ah!! No skin ship remember! " you scolded him.
He let go of you and whine " stupid company and stupid rules! it's not like I can't control my self " walking to his seat.
You chuckle at his words as you sit down and start to serve the food " they have been easy with you, i mean they didn't kick you out the group " you remind him.
" yeah you can say that, also my fans were very supporting at least the real ones " Chunji said eating his food but right then he stop eating to say..
" but seriously living like this been hard, we don't go out!! don't you wanna go for honey moon? We never been in one! " he suggested.
You laugh at him " yes Chunji nim that would be great " you pointed out. " how about we get marry first?!! " Chunji shouted.
" eh? But we are already married right? " you blink at him .
" yes but neither one of us remember how we got married, so why don't we... re-marry! Unless you don't want to~ " Chunji shifted his eyes away as he lower his head in disappointment .
You sneak to stand behind him and kiss his cheek " sure I wanna re-marry you even if it's for the 10th time! " you said .
Chunji smirk and turn around facing you " why not for the million time? " he asked.
" Omo Pabo! " you said laughing before Chunji stand up and carry you bridle style .
" yah!! Get me down!! " you shouted as he ignore you and spin you around the room .
 
 

You both go to the marriage office the very next day to submit your marriage , the two of you bring valid picture identification and start to  apply for a marriage license ." I called my mother today and told her we are getting married she was happy since we didn't tell her the first time " you said clenching to Chunji arm as the clerk go through the papers .

" you already married " the employee asked ." yes we are but ... " before Chunji finish the man started showering him with all this questions ..

"can you give me specific date your last marriage ended, and how it ended (Death, Dissolution, Divorce or Nullity). We might require a copy of the final judgment if your previous marriage ended " he went on and on.

" aniyo!! I mean we both are already married to each other " Chunji explained .

" then why are you here? Can I see a copy of your previous marriage license? How long you have been married? " the man asked.

you and Chunji blink before the man ask again " what does prove you both were married? " raising an eyebrow at the two of you.

" well I have a prove! " Chunji said taking out the picture of you and him in the bride/groom outfits and in a place look like a church .
Your  jaw drop as you see Chunji prove " is this your only prove! I thought you had a solid one! I thought you have a marriage license!! ". You gasped.
the clerk laugh at the two of you " What happen in Seoul stay in Seoul " he mumbled as you look at him confused.
" excuse me?? " you shouted.
" aniyo~~ it's just a movie I saw never mind , so I guess you both don't know if you are married for sure or not " he pointed out.chunji eyes widen at that thought while you have a mini heart attack " Chunji could it be that we never got married in the first place?! "
The man notice your heavy breathing and quickly shout " kwenchana ~~ you can still get married! " joking trying to calm you down. " so there is a possibility you are not my secret wife? " Chunji said dumbfounded.
" but wait what about the package I received! Someone mail me with this picture along with a congratulation card! That should mean something!! " he shouted super confused as he ruffle his hair .
" yah!! Then let's go and find who sent that package!! " you shouted hitting his arm making Chunji scream in pain .
" good idea you can ask people there for the name address and any information! " the clerk said .
The two of you bow in hurry before you go to the mail office .
" are you sure this is the right one? " you asked Chunji standing in front the office .
" yes I'm sure this is the same address , oh look this is the noona who delivered the mail for me!! " Chunji said running towards her.
you grin your teeth as you walk after him " Pabo!! " you mumbled to your self .
 
Chunji pov 
 
i saw the noona from that day so i ran to her and shouted " stop! " making her trip and drop the boxes in her hand .
" sorry noona" I said helping her to carry the boxes again , after I finish I look at my right to see sora glaring at me, I quickly avoid her eyes and ask the young lady " do you remember me? " I asked her and I wish I never asked cause the answer I got was not what I expected " yes I remember you Chunji nim , it's not like I receive a kiss every time I do a delivery " she said.
I mentally Breakdown as sora shoot me a scary look and again I avoided her eyes " about that mail can we track who send it? " I asked the young lady .
she laugh and lean closer at me to whisper " drunk Chunji nim " before she walk to do her job .
i stand there astonished " me?? I sent that mail to my self?? That doesn't make sense! " I thought while sora look at me super confused.
 
jonghyun Pov
 
I decided to go to sora house determine to get a closure for my short love story .
i nock her house door but no one answer me just when I'm about to leave a young girl show up with a big box .
" uh oppa jonghyun " she said shocked to see me before she trip and the box fall on the floor .
i help her putting the stuff back into the box and right then my eyes widen when I notice the object in her hand.
" where did you get this from? " I said taking the toy ring from her hand.
she blink at me shocked before she hit her head " of course after all you were sora boyfriend " she said smiling .
" are you saying this ring belong to sora? " I asked her eager to hear the answer and I could tell by the look of her eyes she was a bit scared.
" yes I am helping sora moving out I found that in her closet " she explained .
I take out the same ring from my pocket and stare at the two in my hand as I think " it was you sora all way long " .
 
No one pov 
 
you and Chunji go for a walk as you both feel down and shock .
" so Now we will never know if we were really married , aish I swear I will never drink! " you shouted as you stop in front of the han river .
You sit down and bent your knees to tuck your chin in and wrap your arms covering half of your face.
Chunji look at how sad you are and sit next to you in silent .
the two of you stare at the sky for long time not saying a word , the silent was unbearable even for the dead .
suddenly your phone start to ring waking the tow of you .
you answer and it surprise you that the caller Is no other than jonghyun, he ask to meet you as soon as possible saying its urgent so you agree .
chunji go with you to the meeting and the three of you sit inside your old work place since jonghyun asked you to meet him there.
" why you asked to meet in this bar? You know this is my old work place? " you said.
" really? " Chunji wondered eyeing the place " I think I have been here before " he added scratching the back of his head.
" the three of us been here before " jonghyun said taking out the toy rings from his pocket to place them on the table and slide the one belongs to you to your direction .
"ah! This ring is ... " you gasped . " do you remember now? " jonghyun asked you, but you shake your head " no, but I think .." .
 
 flashback Start 
 
" hyung give me more drink~~ " key begged cutely clenching to jonghyun arm as drunk shinee members walks on the street with their masks on after partying so hard for key birthday .
"yah! Leave my arms! Stop your Aegyo it's scaring me" jonghyun pushed key throwing him at the girl who was trying to close The bar .
"noona!! Give us some drinks " key said holding the girl hand while she look at him scared .
"leave my hand you crazy guy! " she kicked him in his privet place.
"ouch!! " shinee members shouted as key twisted in pain .
"yah Kim sora!! Come back! There is crazy drunk customers want you to serve them! " the girl shouted at the group of drunk girls running away.
The drunk you scream when she grab you by your bag and drag you back forcing you to open the bar for them " it's your turn tonight! I slept there yesterday serving that weird ahjussi ! " she told you as she shrug before she make you do as she said.
 
You glare at the guys as you serve them drinks " please enjoy " you faked a smile .
" yah!! We are closed no more customers!! " you shouted when teen top chunji walked in .
it becomes loud when he join the others and start singing and dancing .
" noona!! Give us more drinks " he cutely scream .
" I really hate teen top!! You stupid Chunji who call your self a singer! Get out of here! " you shouted throwing a bottle on him.
Chunji dodge it and scream " yah!! All noonas love us! You make no sense! " throwing a napkin .
" not this noona! I only love shinee! They are the best group ever! " you shouted at him.
shinee hear that and cheer happy " yay! We are the best " blowing their cover.
next thing the three of you were sitting in chairs as key the mc scream .
"let's see who will win pumpkin head heart! Kim jonghyun or Chunji?!! " while everyone clap excited .
"hey I'm not bumpkin head! " you scream while Chunji shush you "but what we will get if we win? " Chunji asked. 
" you will get to marry pumpkin head and take her home " key joked.
you scream happy at that idea " I agree , I'm sure jonghyun will win anyway " you said .
the game start and Chunji win at the first round , at the second round jonghyun win .
at the last round Minho suggested to do paper kiss game and the first who finish will win .
sadly things don't go your way and Chunji win .
"yay! I think that's mean I get to take you home!!! " Chunji said happy while shinee get out the bar mad from jonghyun lost .
 
Flashback end 
 
" so I was a game? " you shouted .
" well you suggested it " jonghyun looked at you with cold face .
" wait what about this picture? " Chunji said as he take it out .
"oh that one, omg! Taemin did a great job! " jonghyun said laughing before he add " Taemin photoshoped it for you guys as your wedding gift i gave you one of my toy couple rings as a gift~ " then he laugh harder at his stupidity .
" it does make sense now , I wondered when I was this tall then I thought maybe insoles " Chunji said.
you stand up mad and hit Chunji in his head " you stupid it was all because of you! How can you not check first! Walking around saying we are married when we are not! " you scolded him very bad.
Jonghyun stand up and say " I think now everything is clear and there is no need to be angry from anyone we are all to blame in this big confusion "  
You think at jonghyun words and calm down as you sit again " i dont know what i feel anymore , so where do we go from here? " you wondered . Chunji pout as he rethink everything " so she was never my secret wife " he said inside his head .
"I say we start again! " jonghyun suggested .
You blink at him " I don't understand " confused by jonghyun words. jonghyun smirk and say " I say we start again~ but this time in the right way" then he smile at you and add " hi I'm jonghyun " asking for a hand shake .
you smile and stare at shocked Chunji who was lost in his own world .
" I think we need to start again cause this guy look like he is having a heart attack " you joked shaking jonghyun hand .
"it's nice to meet you jonghyun I'm sora Kim " you said sticking your tongue out.
"yah who is having a heart attack ! I just ... I was just thinking what would happen if I never thought we were married ... I mean .. what if .. You know ... Aish! " he fumbled before you cut him saying " would you have fall in love with me? Is that what you trying to say? " reading his mind.
"not like this but yeah " Chunji scratched the back of head , you laugh and give him your hand " hi I'm kim sora what's your name? " you said winking at him .
the three of you burst in laughter at the funny awkward situation .
" Chunji you have to know sora still love me! " jonghyun joked. "hey I don't love anyone , we just met! remember! " you said .
" and you should remember Kim sora will be forever my secret wife! " Chunji joked making you burst in laughter before you hit his head again.
 
" sometimes mistakes lead to even bigger mistakes but somehow at the end everything always go back to it right place
You said sharing your story with your little kid in bed .
" yeoppo ~. Why you are taking so long!  " he said kissing your forehead as he jump on the bed joining the tow of you.
 
 
The End
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you liked reading my story thanks for everyone who subscribed and special thanks to sweet subscribers who left comments and supported me all the way! chongmal kamsahabnida ^^
Please support my new fic ( click here! ---> " the real talent school " ) it's you and exo kris story! along with taemin and random kpop stars :)
it's gonna be lot of fun ;) Make sure to subscribe and comment!! 
love you ~~<3