Seeking Warmth

She Is My Secret Wife

so here is the thing i changed my mind on the copy paste thing since i felt i should make the fic cooler xD

so i'm now modifying things hehe , hope you are enjoying reading ^^

 


 

chunji pov

 

"sora ! " i shouted scared when she lost conscious in my arms.

I quickly carry her bridal style and run to the main street to grab a taxi .

" to haeundae hotel!! " i said inside the taxi as i rest her head on my shoulder and rub her hands trying to raise her body temperature .

" aigoo! She has a high fever! " i notice as i touch her burning forehead " ajjhussi sorry but lets go to the hospital instead! "

I rush inside the hospital carrying my wife " please , help me " i asked the nurse before they take her inside one of the room.

i walk after them but then the nurse stop me to fill a paper " are you one of her family? " she asked .

" she is my wife! " i answered back the first thing came to my mind.

he nurse giggle and pat my shoulder " don't worry she will be fine " she reassured me " and can you give me your name? " she asked.

i fumble at that one " uh-my name- i - " scared if i give my name it will turn out to be another hot issue instead i run away " yah ! Wait ! " she shouted at me.

i hide in the cleaning staff room , i mentally scold my self for my lack of preparation " i should have thought better! Hospital means another scandal! "

as i wonder what should i do .

once the rain stop I sneak from the window and go to a near store to buy a nice dress for sora as i think of taking her out the hospital as soon as possible .

after waiting in the hospital for hours to make sure sora received the treatment for her high fever, i sneak inside her room and walk to her bed.

" hi sora ~ " i wink at her as i put my finger in front of my mouth " lets get out of here " i signaled giving her the flower print dress before i give her my back

so she can change her clothes .

when she finish i crouch down and offer to piggyback her " i will take care of you from now and on " i whispered .

 

Your pov

 

I felt the white room spinning around as i wonder " where am i ? " before i see chunji blur face in front of me as he ask me to stay quit .

Not able to response i only stare at him with half open eyes and blink .

" what is he doing here? " i thought as i change to the dress he brought me, then i slightly smile when he crouch down offering to piggyback me .

Next thing i know i was inside a room that had the same designe as the one me and jonghyun booked but this one was little bit smaller .

I try hard to stay conscious and aware of my surroundings as chunji softly put me down in the bed and cover me with a light sheet to tuck me in

then he sit next to me and embrace my hand " thank you " i manged to skip those words as i shake like a peice of jelly .

being like that for a while i start to press on his hand seeking for help and like a work of magic my body stop shaking once

i felt the warmth of his body embracing mine to let me fall in a deep peaceful sleep as he hug me tightly .

 
 
 
i will try to update later ^___^