New Scandal !

She Is My Secret Wife

 

3 days later

 

" ahhhhh ~~ " you shouted as you stretch your arms on your bed .

" Woah I can't believe shooting a 7 minutes mv can take all that effort and hard work ~ now i have more respect for my little sister "

you thought barely can move a muscle .

suddnly your phone start to ring on the table next to you and as aoon as you hear it you quickly forget the pain and answer

thinking its another call from your oppa jonghyun  " yeopessayo ~ " you said .

You furrow one eyebrow once you hear your sister voice crying .

" what now?! Why are you calling me in this early hour?! what one of your oppa left you on the road again " you scolded her .

" eonnie you are mean ! Its nothing like that !! I'm just sad and in shock , you were right eonnie all of them are the same " she said crying her heart out .

You let out a sigh and say " what now another idol scandal ~ who is he this time ? " you said not intresting to hear the same crapy news from your sister .

" eonnie they say he has an affair with a girl and he is secretly married to her ~ " she said .

" that same talk ~ why they don't just have a normal realtionship and marry in the open ~ stupid idols!! " you said .

you laugh at your sister before your eyes widen in shock when she spell his name " Chunji Oppa really disappointed me ~"

You gulp and ask her " repeat what you just said ?! " .

" eonnie are you ok? you sound in shock I thought ... " you quickly intrubbt her and scream " I said repeat his name! "

then she madly scream back " Chunji oppa Chunji oppa ~~ eonnie chincha ! what's wrong with you?! "

After you make sure you heard that right you hung up on her face and open the entertainment news site to see the headline in big font..

 

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/826/sheismysecretwife.jpg/

 

You gasp and quickly grab your bag and run to TeenTop dorm .

 

Chunji pov

 

" hyung how did this happen ? When did you get married ? " ricky asked me before all the members start showering me with all these question .

I lose my temper and scream " well you all shut up ~! "

everyone shut for a minute before they go back to Interrogate me .

I hit the floor with my feet and leave angry as I head to the practice room in the 1st floor .

On my way downstairs i bump into hyung " Andy Lee "  without even saying a word he grab me from my shirt collar and drag me all the way

down to his office befor he push me with all his strength.

I land on his brown desk slamming my face so hard .

" what have you done you crazy @#$% ! Did you thought its fun to be the naughty Chunji in real life too?? " he scolded me as I stare at him with coldness .

" yah!! do you think this is another rumor of yours I can let go like this! " he shouted as i keep on staring .

"Aniyo Chunji ssi this is will bring you down! It will be the end of your short career thanks to these crazy fans!! "

he shouted louder as he grab me from the collar again .

I smirk and push his hand away softly before i say " then let it be hyung~" as i fix my shirt while he stare at me shocked at my behavier .

" i'm going home hyung~ " I said giving him my back .

" yah chunji!! why are you acting like this?? could it be true!! do you have a secret wife?! "

he shouted at my back as i walk out of his office ignoring his annoying voice.

 

 

 

poor chunji :(