Shocked and Stunned

She Is My Secret Wife

Hi there ~ another update!!

i'm busy starting from today but i will try to finish this fic in this week ;D

and yay i can reply directly to your comment now!! love aff !! keke

enjoy !!

 


 

Your pov

 

I open my eyes feeling much better " no more spinning room " i thought as i stare at the ceiling .

I sit up and I turn at my right side to see Chunji sleeping " he must be very tired after taking care of me " i said feeling sorry for him.

I slowly get off the bed to take the sheet and cover him " he looks peaceful " i thought watching his angelic face .

I pull his hand softly to the center of the bed as I make sure he don't sleep at the side of his face where he got hit.

staring at the wound on his upper lip " that looks bad ~ " I pouted .

wondering about the reason behind his anger toward jonghyun i thought " why would he do that? is he in love with me? " before i shake my head laughing

at that thought .

i feel guilt staring at the wound since he is an idol and his face is everything so I leave the room heading to buy plaster .

on my way i pass the convenience store and buy some stuff to make breakfast for him to express my gratitude.

" assa! " I said as I feel proud of my self for making such delicious dishes while i stare happy at the round table fill with many colors .

I walk inside his bedroom to see if he is awake but i find him still in a deep sleep " what a sleepy head! " i mumbled walking to sit next to him .

I take out the cute plaster i bought earlier and I lean down and lower my head inching towards his lips " just a little bit to the left " I thought as I try

to put it at his upper lip.

i know i should have been more careful but there was something about sleeping chunji that i found it charming , i mean his peaceful face and the way

he is puckering up his lips was so cute not to mention his pretty forehead " he is so pretty~ " i thought moving even closer to stare at his face .

right then my heart popped out of my chest as he open his eyes to blink at me .

" what?? " he said eyes fixed on mine as he looked shocked to see my face only inches away.

i freak out and i accidently fall on top of him "OMG!!" i thought as my eyes widen in shock when i felt his lips touched mine for a sec before I

quickly stand up and rush to the bathroom .

 

Chunji pov

 

I felt her tender touch as she pushed me softly to sleep in a better position i mentally dance from happiness as she tuck me in bed.

" i must be blessed to have a great wife like her" i thought before i go to my dreamland .

After a while I could feel her breathing and I could sense she was only few inches away " what is she doing " i thought as my heart beat so fast.

not able to contain my feeling i open my eyes and blink at her face " what? " i shouted shocked once i saw her face right in front of me .

next thing I know she was on top of me and our lips clicked .

not believing what just happened i freeze in my bed as she quickly stand up and run away " what did just happened??" i said eyes open wide.

 

No one pov

 

" what have I done? Why I keep getting my self more involved with him! " you thought ruffling your hair.

" I need to make him disappear from my life ~ " you said.

" but why my heart beat fast like this? Why my cheeks are burning? " you thought looking at the mirror.

" could it be that I like him? aish!! Look what I'm thinking! I only love jonghyun and i need to focus on that " you reminded your self .

" noona are you okey ? " Chunji said standing behind the door.

You open for him and say " why I would not be?!! " in a very angry tone.

He stare at you confused and walk inside the bathroom pushing you aside before he signal you to go outside and give him some space .

" arraso ~ i will go out ~ " you said pouting.

" its not like i want to stay, one time was enough! " you mumbled annoyed by him as you leave the bathroom.

After he wash out he comes to the living room where you were waiting for him with the nicely served table.

" did you cook all this!! " chunji gasped surprised by the several dishes .

a dorky grin draw in chunji face as he sit next to you and start eating with a thankful heart .

You smile watching him eat before you start to eat as well.

" eat well , you have a weak body" chunji remarked giving you some food from his own plate .

You blush from his sweet and thoughtful act as you accept the food.

The two of you start to feel less awkward as you enjoy the delicious meal chatting and sharing jokes.

" oh it must be the cleaning lady " chunji said walking to open the door.

He open and like a hurricane 5 boys swap the room.

" woah! what is this delicious smell" L.joe and cap said running to the food .

" yah! Stop! What are you doing here?! " chunji said trying to stop the boys before they stand still stunned in front of you.

" hyung , who is this girl?" Rick said pointing at you before L.joe hit his finger and glare at him , L.joe turn at your direction and bow

" its honor to meet you sister in law "

 

 

hope you like it ^___^