I am Shinee's Mermaid

She Is My Secret Wife

hello! thanks for subscribing ~<3

enjoy reading~

 


 

Your pov

 

" Woah I can't believe I'm going to meet Shinee! " I said sitting inside the big black van that sm sent it to pick me up .

" what is your name ? " the girl sitting next to me asked with a thick paper on her lap .

" how old are you ? What is your social state ? Have you ever been on tv ? Do you have any bad past ? " she showered me with all this personal question

that I had no way but to answer it perfectly cause after all I wanted so bad to be next to jonghyun Oppa my one and only love .

After she finished asking me she hand me the paper to sign it and my eyes dropped when I saw the number figure next to my name .

" you are going to pay me this for real " I asked her .

She giggle and respond " yea ~ sora ssi ~ " as she give me the pen .

I sign the contract without thinking for a sec and shouted " now i understand what iu meant by a good day ~ " .

I follow her steps as she take me to the outdoor shooting set i mentally gasp when my eyes land on 5 handsome guys standing next to a stream

but only one guy shine the most among them the one who stole my heart long time ago .

 

" hi pretty cry baby " jonghyun playfully said giving me a soft hug .

I froze in my place for a sec shocked with the sudden hug before I remember to bow 90 degree at Shinee Oppadul .

" hi I'm kim sora please look after me ~ " I said smiling .

" yah!! we don't have time for this, get the young lady ready and make sure she understand the script " the angry director commanded the staff .

i find 3 girls hover around me before they push me inside the big track .

 

one run to stand on my right and start taking my dress off making me freak out and cover my self " wo ~wo ~ what are you doing ? " 

I said as she laugh with the other girls and continue what she was doing .

I try hard to not let much of my skin shows even though we were only girls , I grab a small towel lying next to me and wrap it around my chest 

while another girl start blowing with my hair .

i became not comfortable with the situation but then I could only think of jonghyun oppa so I tried hard to calm my self  .

After they finish their work I look at the mirror behind me and gasp at how pretty i look  .

" welcome the new kim sora ~ " the 3 stylist said proud of their work .

I take my first step down the track and I swear I could hear the loud sound of my heart beat .

 

Jonghyun pov

 

I waited for sora nervously by the stream  " why do you look nervous ~ " Minho asked me .

I laugh and scratch the back of my head " is it that obvious " I said laughing .

" could it be that you like her ? " Minho whispered as he wink at me .

Just before I could answer him I find all Shinee members gasping as they turn around to look behind me .

I slowly turn around as well and my eyes widen in shock when I see a true angel in front of me .

" how do I look jonghyun Oppa ? " her sweet voice went right through my heart to dig a big whole .

" sora ssi you look amazing ~ " I said taking a full gaze at her black silky hair down to her milky bare shoulders as i continue going down to her

small waist and I mentally gasp when I saw her long y slim legs  .

She giggled at my reaction " Oppa is everything alright " she said when i almost drool over her .

I quickly went back to me sense " you look pretty sora ssi ~ " I said as I put a dorky smile in my happy face .

once i take a close look at her face i feel like I have seen her before today and even before that day at the park and as soon as I open my mouth to

ask her the director nim interrupted me " did you read the script ? "  he asked sora .

She gracefully turn around to face him and my mouth drop as her silky hair fly in the air she looked so pretty .

" nae director nim ~ I'm a mermaid ~ Shinee oppadul find me by the sea and rescue me ~ then i fall in love with them , right?! " she said .

 

Looking at her perfect back profile my eyes start shooting hearts while the guys stare at me and shake their heads in disbelieve .

 

 

maybe i will update later today :D