Chapter 9 - All's Hair in War

Eternal Maknaes

 

Minho

            Ryeowook and I have decided to up our game. We were no longer going to take things lying down. We were going to stand up to our rights and become bigger. We were sick and tired of always having to listen to these maknaes and having them dictate our wars. Our next plan will be evil and at times, even bitter.

            “Hyung, what’s an idol’s most prized possession?”

            Ryeowook looked at me. “His talent and then his looks of course.”

            I grinned. “What do you say that we mess with the latter? I’m sure with comebacks coming soon, it’s about time that they all get a new makeover. How about we give it to them, a few months early?”

            He looked at me confused, not quite understanding. “We can’t exactly punch them in the face and break their noses, if that’s what you had in mind.”

            I laughed. “Nope. I plan on changing their hair. We should totally give them really bad haircuts and just make them look horrible.”

            Ryeowook chuckled. “I don’t see why not. I’ll give Kyuhyun a choppy haircut and you should dye Taemin’s hair. Kyu’s hair should be dyed too, but the kid’s too suspicious. He hides his shampoo everywhere, I don’t know where to find it. So I’ll sneak in at night and casually run a pair of scissors over his lovely curly bedhead hair.”

            We high-fived, getting into the spirit of things. War wasn’t so hard once we got into the groove of being evil. After all, we were all older. We know how it’s like to be tortured by little maknaes. It’s about time we got our revenges.

            I stole into our stylist’s rooms and stole a bright platinum dye. I know he would normally have to bleach his hair, but that would take too long. So I decided to just go straight for the dye and pray that it comes out a nasty color.

              I chuckled to myself and slipped the bottle into my overcoat just in time. A stylist came in and raised her eyebrow. “Minho? What are you doing here?”

            “Oh, noona, I was looking for you! I wanted to tell you that I think I saw someone come in, but I didn’t see anyone. See you tomorrow!” I waved clumsily before running out the door before she could realize that something was missing. I didn’t need her giving away my plan before I could even begin to hatch it.

            When I went home, I locked myself into the bathroom and the showers so nobody could hear. I glopped the rest of Taemin’s shampoo down the drain and refilled it with the dye. I mixed the solution around and sniffed it. It was a bit tangy, but he shouldn’t notice until too late. Smirking with satisfaction, I placed the offending bottle on the ledge and prayed nobody else in SHINee shared his shampoo.

            After dinner, Taemin walked into the bathroom. I heard the showers turn on and his off-key voice start to sing. I crossed my arms and waited. It was going to be so worth it.

Ryeowook

            While Minho was away hatching that ingenuous plan of his, I had to wait until Kyuhyun decided to finally put down that damn laptop of his and go to bed. I waited for a long time and felt my eyes get droopy. I wanted to just set an alarm but knew that would be risking too much. So instead, I curled up outside my doorway so the moment I heard his footsteps, I can strike. Donghae looked at me with raised eyebrows.

            “Go sleep hyung. I want to make sure Kyuhyunnie gets sleep as well.” I smiled angelically at him, letting him know I’m taking “care” of our maknae. He shrugged and climbed into bed, slamming into Eunhyuk by accident.

            Light snores filled the room and still the downstairs lights were on. I grew impatient and stomped downstairs only to find him asleep, sprawled across the couch. His mouth was gaping open and I was tempted to squeeze in some soap but decided against it. That was for later.

            Carefully, I took out the large pair of scissors I had and blew on his face. He didn’t even stir. Smiling, I lopped off a large part of his bangs and his sides. Now all those curls were gone. I went across the forehead and he looked like a teenager straight with his bowl cut.

             I snickered to myself and cackled with delight. But now I had a worrisome issue. What exactly would I do with the scissors? I couldn’t just leave it and have people find it. I knew his wasn’t that big a deal and that nobody would think of doing DNA testing, but one could never be too careless.

            I placed the scissors back where they came from and got rid of the few strands of hair. Let him wake up and have a heart attack. I stole back to bed and decided to wait until morning.

            I had a good dream last night. Waking up in the morning to an angry Kyu roar, “RYEOWOOK!” only made my day sweeter. I was done with being good. Cause I can be bad, bad. I can be good, good. And right now, I was definitely channeling my dark side.

Minho

            Taemin walked out of the showers, and you have to give the kid credit, he obviously didn’t once look into the mirror. I tried to stifle my laughter. Key turned around the corner and dropped the freshly folded pile of laundry.

            “Taemin-ah! What did you do to your hair?” The shriek brought Onew and Jonghyun running. When they saw him, their mouths fell open.

            “The noonas didn’t want to dye your hair did they?” the leader asked.

            Taemin cocked an eyebrow before running out to the living room. I laughed until my abs hurt when I heard him curse my name to oblivion.

            Key placed his hands on his hips. “Minho, did you do this?”

            I stared back at him innocently. “No. I think his shampoo mutated.” 

 

I'm so sorry. It's been two months. But I figured, I should update. I promise, I'm still here!
I would just love to hear from more of you. I don't get comments so I assume people won't read, so I don't update.

So please! Comment away!

Oh Wookie thinks this hair looks bad. I'm sure we can agree Kyu in Bonamana was one y beast :D 

KyuHyun_BONAMANA_3_by_we_are_the_sound.p