Chapter 11 - Disruptions

Eternal Maknaes

 

Taemin

            We were planning on releasing a new Japanese single and Super Junior had to work on their comeback. I clapped my hands together. This is going to work without a hitch. I didn’t have to record because my part was all done, so we were milling around, and were supposed to learn the dance. But I decided I could catch up later.

            I grabbed a cape and a stuffed animal and prepared to kill with aegyo. I peeked through the glass doors and smirked. Minho was in there, recording his rap. He had his eyes closed and his hands were swaying, looking for all the world like a flaming charismatic rapper.

            I put on my Tweety sunglasses and threw the cape over my head and burst into the room, yelling. “Hyung! Hyung! Where areee you? Aigoo, Minho-hyung!” I twirled in circles, feeling Minho and bumping into him purposely.

            I knocked over the music stand and continued to turn around and around. His hands clamped down on my shoulder and I was pleased to hear him growl.

            “I’m right here. What do you want?” He yanked off the cape and glared at me.

            I gave him my best puppy eyes. “Noona wanted to kill me for my hair so I tried to cover it and find hyung. I thought you could protect me.” I slid my lower lip out and pouted.

            The recorder sighed. “Take care of Taemin first. We can finish recording in half an hour. Go.” He dismissed us and Minho jerked me out of the room.

            “What are you trying to pull here?” He narrowed his eyes.

            I shrugged. “I told you, the stylist was really pissed and I figured since you were the one to do it, you had every responsibility to explain to her.”

            He slid me the finger before dumping me inside the practice room and walking away. Key narrowed his eyes at the two of us and I shrugged. “He must be going through some sort of PMS.” I said before sliding back into place and dancing.

Ryeowook

            I didn’t expect Kyuhyun to be so annoying. But I knew that in this war, it was important to get any sort of lead as possible. We were recording for our sixth album and it was our turn. We had a harmonizing affect and Yesung hyung was in the corner warming up.

            Kyuhyun was only flipping through the music and I snapped at him. “Ya, hurry up and start warming up! Go into the major E scale.”

            He ignored me and continued to hum in an offkey octave. Yesung glared at us. “Guys, we have to finish recording today. We’re the background and they’ll be basing off the entire song on what we do today. Stop goofing around, Kyuhyun.”

            He rolled his eyes and cleared his throat and we warmed up together. The recording coordi came in and motioned for us to get ready. We read the music and provided the background to it when Kyuhyun’s hands touched my ribs and I choked out a laugh.

            Everyone stopped and Kyuhyun had the audacity to glare at me. “I just wanted to tell you you were doing something wrong and you started to laugh?”

            I didn’t want to fight so I apologized. Later on, Kyuhyun accidently knocked over the music when we were singing and I finally lost my temper. “You’re trying to trip me up! Do you hate me that much?”

            Yesung held me back. “Whoa there. I’m sure Kyuhyun didn’t mean it. You two separate. I’ll stand between you guys for now. We really need to get this done.”

            I burned with embarrassment and Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out at me. That rude creature. 

 

THE BOYS ARE BACK, AND I CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS ♥

SUPER JUNIOR.

I love their title track. I can't wait to see it live.