Chapter 12 - You're Pretty When You're

Eternal Maknaes

 

Kyuhyun

            I congratulated myself on a job well done. It wasn’t every day that one could so thoroughly embarrass Ryeowook. I chuckled to myself and grabbed my towel before walking into our bathroom. Everyone else had showered so I could take my sweet time.

            I whistled and hummed our latest song to myself as I scrubbed myself clean. I closed my eyes and started to do a silly little dance, self-congratulating myself. The water was washing down on me and I shivered. There seemed to be a slight breeze.

            “Ah! Aish,” I cursed. Shampoo ran into my eyes as I fumbled for a towel. When I wiped my eyes, I saw the doors swing shut and I had an inkling of suspicion. I rapidly washed the soap off and wrapped myself in a towel. I grabbed my clothes and ran out into the sitting room.

            All the members were there except for Siwon and Ryeowook. Siwon had a schedule so I asked, “Did anyone see Ryeowook?”

            Sungmin shrugged. “He asked to borrow my camera then walked away. He didn’t come back. I think he went to the balcony to take pictures of the stars.”

            I mentally slapped myself. Of course he would be waiting to take revenge and of course this would be his way of doing it. I growled. “I’m going to go find him.”

            “At least wear some clothes first!” Eunhyuk called after me.

Minho

            I chuckled to myself as I passed by the bathroom. The shower was on and I had Jonghyun’s camcorder in my hands. I looked around the hallways to see if anyone was watching and stealthily turned the doorknob. The doors swung open and I walked in.

            Taemin had his eyes closed and was singing to whatever nonsense he made up. His head was thrown back and he was probably trying to look seductive but was severely failing. I tried to stifle back a laugh as he turned off the water. I panicked. Was he done already?

            But he grabbed the soap and poured it on his hand and lathered it all over. I closed my eyes. Our fans did not have to be submitted to this . But then he did something strange. Taemin started flexing his muscles, the ones that don’t exist of course. He made weird sounds, “Argh, rawr!” and stomped around in the showers like he was a sumo wrestler. I couldn’t help it, I laughed. He was so stupid.

            He didn’t hear me and he the waters again. When he got out of the shower, I hid myself in a bathroom stall and was grateful for these large dorm bathrooms. He wrapped a towel around his waist and stared at himself in the mirror.

            He posed and made faces at the mirror, winking and turning this way and that. His last pose, the one that absolutely killed me, was with his hand underneath his chin, head tilted, smiling winsomely at the mirror.

            “Buy this, which is sponsored by the y Lee Taemin of SHINee,” he ended and winked.

            I quickly pressed the stop button on my recorder and ran out of the bathroom before I peed myself with laughter. He was ridiculous. In the privacy of my bedroom, I scrolled through all the pictures and snorted with laughter. When Key passed by, I heard him whisper to Jonghyun, “He either discovered or is just high on candy.”

Ryeowook

            After I got the pictures of Kyuhyun embarrassing himself in the showers, I uploaded it onto twitter. I added cute captions, such as, “Our maknae is singing to himself. ^^” and my personal favorite, “Kyuhyun is trying to take over Eunhyuk-shi’s place? Cute dancing!”

            I pressed tweet and waited for the response. Within seconds, it has been starred and retweeted by a thousand followers. My triumph was when Donghae crowed, “Kyu! I think you’re absolutely gorgeous in the showers!” I locked my door and plopped onto the bed, staring at the ceiling and grinning like a maniac. Take that.

Taemin

            The moment I went on leetaemints.com, I was bombarded by a video that had gone viral. It looked suspiciously like our bathroom, so I pressed play. I watched with horror as I saw myself singing and flexing and finally my little commercial. The comments were encouraging however, with fangirls mentioning how hot I looked.

            But the other members were beside themselves with amusement and they continued to mock me over and over. “Who took this?” I roared.

            Everyone pointed at Minho and he bowed. “That was a cute show, Taemin.”

            Jonghyun leaned over to give him a high five. “Good job. My camcorder has been blessed.”

            I snarled and discreetly gave Minho the finger. I snuggled into Onew and looked at him. “Taemin looks cute?”

            He looked at me and laughed. He patted my head. “You should really go on air and make a legit commercial at this rate. That was hilarious.” 

 

HEY GUYS

I REPOSTED THIS.

PLEASE COMMENT AGAIN

BECAUSE I LOVE THIS CHAPTER

I really do