Chapter 10 - Wake Up In the Morning

Eternal Maknaes

 

Kyuhyun

            I woke up in the morning to have the greatest shock of my life. Hair was falling into my eyes. I reached up and felt a tuft give way. KYA! I am too young to be balding! I’m too young to have my hair fall out! Noooooooooooooooo.

            I bolted upright and felt massive fluffs of my gorgeous hair fall away and I ran into the bathroom and saw the jagged line across my forehead. Someone had cut my hair in my sleep! I was the king of pranks. My first thought flew to Yesung. I did threaten to drop his turtle out the window the other day. But no. Not even that eccentric hyung would go this far.

            The only option left would be Ryeowook. I hissed. He has overstepped it this time. How dare he messed with my hair? I know I’m an idol and I look perfect no matter what, but we were having our comeback soon! The stylist noonas will kill me once they see what I have done.

            They had big plans to give me a semi fauxhawk and now I’m stuck with this cut. Again. My fans would be disappointed. Those Gamers who finally wanted to see a new Cho Kyuhyun would only have to deal with the same iness again. And it was all his fault.

            I debated. I could swallow this and lie to my hyungs or I could tell on him. I decided to keep this between ourselves because I wanted retaliation. Oh yes. He would not be getting away with this. No siree.

            My phone rang and I fumbled to get it. It was Taemin. Immediately I knew that something must have happened to him as well.

            “Neh, Taeminnie, don’t tell me your hair’s messed up.”

            He howled. “It’s a disgusting platinum blonde now! Ugh, Minho must have switched my shampoo with some sort of a dye! I didn’t’ realize and it burns and ugh. I’m going to have to explain this to my noona. She was pissed off enough that she has to do extensions now this? She’s going to have my head.”

            I paced in the bathroom and thought. “We’re going to have to do something about this. They just messed us up for our comebacks. In this case, we have no choice but to retaliate. Because honestly this is war. Pure out war.”

            Taemin roared. “I honestly look too much like Amber now and ugh. I hate this hair so much. Stupid Choi Minho!”

            I nodded. This was how they would go. Such hairy fur balls. I walked out of the bathroom and went into my bedroom. “Here’s the plan. We’re going to ruin their recordings. When it’s their turn to record for the song, we’re going to crash the studio. I don’t care how you do it. Pretend there’s an immediate emergency, or just outright be rude. Don’t worry. We can’t possibly get into more trouble.”

            My accomplice agreed. “Good. Hyung, I have never felt such burning desire for revenge before.”

            I smirked to myself. This was about to get good. “Oh, I know Taemin. I know.”

Ryeowook

            Kyuhyun walked out of his room with a cap on his head and I smirked. I walked by and casually pretended to flick it off. “Oh, oops. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR KYUHYUN?”

            He turned to glare at me as the rest of the members laughed. “It looks like a lawn mower ran over your forehead,” Shindong laughed.

            Kyuhyun scowled and I turned to hide my smirk. I could feel the intensity of his gaze on my back and shrugged. This was how he wanted to play it. I was only playing it his way.

            “I got gum in my hair and I had to cut it. It was late at night so I was sleepy.”

            Donghae laughed and placed his arms around his neck. “Keke, our maknae’s so cute.”

            I glared. Even now he still gets the adoration. When I looked again, Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue at me and I ground my teeth. Wait till the noonas see.