Chapter 15 - Messy Relationships

Eternal Maknaes

 

Taemin

            Kyuhyun and I have a plan. And like al level geniuses, our plans are fantastic. We are going to mess with the hyungs, then blame it on the others. And we will make sure we are never traced. I laughed. First stop.

            I waltzed into Onew-hung’s room. He was the nicest to me and I know that Minho dislikes his love for me the most. I giggled as I went over to his trash can. He was a bit of a neat freak and hated it whenever anything in his room was messed up.

            I tilted over the trash can and took out my bucket of mud. I placed some of Minho’s shoes in it and made footprints around. Then I trekked down to his room. Keke, Minho must really be an idiot. I twirled around, knowing that it was perfectly plausible. After all, I had told my hyungs that I had a schedule with Kyuhyun-shi and he would definitely back me up.

            I scattered the trash over and pulled down his sheets. I smiled, laughing as I wrecked havoc. Afterwords, I tiptoed into Key’s room. His would be the hardest. If I messed it up too much, he would yell at everyone. But if I did it too little, he wouldn’t think it was a mess. So I took a broom and swept his room for him. But I left giant dust bunnies in a pile. Minho’s job was to sweep and I’ll make it seem like he got distracted.

            I did clean a bit but then I left the room. Jonghyun’s room was going to be easy. I imprinted more mud footprints. Then I went to my room. I heaved over my blankets and threw my books around the room. The goal was to make it seem as if he was looking for something. At last, I led to the kitchen and cracked a couple of eggs. Then I slipped out. Oh, Minho. You are so in for it now.

Kyuhyun

            When Taemin told me what he had done, I high fived him. It was childish, yes, but we are the maknaes. I told him about my plan. I went about things a bit differently. Being the computer genius that I am, I was able to hack into their accounts. I knew I had to make it seem is like Ryeowook did it, so I posted giraffes and happiness all over their walls and profiles.

            I coordinated giraffes for all of them and laughed to myself. They would suspect it was me, but I would have had left my cell phone at home, along with my laptop, with no access to the internet.

            Taemin pulled out his phone and I showed him. All their twitter profiles were now happy giraffes and the wallpaper on their weibos were all happy chibis.

            “Do you think it’ll work, hyung?” Taemin asked me.

            “Definitely.”

            “Ya, Ryeowookie, don’t you think your obsession with giraffes is a bit much?” They didn’t get mad at him, but they were certainly annoyed.

            Sungmin chased him halfway around the house. “That picture I had before was perfect! And now I can’t find it. Huu, why did you change it?”

            Ryeowook looked around, absolutely cornered. “B-but, I didn’t do any of it!” he protested.

            I joined the fury. “Hey! I wanted to keep my profile picture as the egg! Now it’s ruined. My streak!”

            He glared at me. “It’s all your fault.” I pretended to be hurt.

            “My innocence is being exploited,” I pouted.

            Taemin called me and put his phone on speaker. From behind, I could hear that the SHINee dorm was in upheaval. They were demanding Minho cleaned everything up. I chuckled.

            “This is considered quite successful, my friend.”