Chapter 3- Maknae Lessons

Eternal Maknaes

 

Ryeowook

            The time for the concert came and we listened to the introduction videos. “And now, introducing the stars of KPop, Super Junior and SHINee!” We high fived each other and ran out. I was excited to be performing with our dongsaengs. I made a mental note to stick by Minho, knowing that we would have to fight against whatever the maknaes had planned.

            We went on and the first performance was a remix of our Bonamana and SHINee’s Lucifer. We had practiced hard to perfect the choreography. The one part that slightly irked me was that Kyuhyun had a solo dance part. I mean, I don’t want one, but honestly? It’s not even his specialty to dance, and he’s seen as one of the lead dancers. It’s just annoying. He’s actually more awkward than I am.

            We lined up in our respective positions and performed hit after hit. This concert will take a more Super Show like turn after all the big songs were over. When the band separated to sing the lesser known songs, we ran around the stages. I watched Kyu run around with a hose, spraying mist everywhere. This didn’t alarm me until I saw Taemin sneak up to Onew and blast him right in the face.

            My jaw dropped. Taemin? He never seemed the type to rebel like this. Then I saw him look back at Kyuhyun for approval. Our evil maknae smirked and nodded in encouragement. So that’s how things are going huh. Okay, Kyuhyun. You got yourself a war.

            I marched over to Minho and waited for him to finish rapping before tapping him on the shoulder. Smiling and trying to appear like this was just a normal interaction, I whispered through clenched teeth, “We have a war on our hands. Kyuhyun has committed Taemin into the evil life.”

            Minho’s face clouded for a second before he smiled and jumped around, clapping. “Well, we got this.” I smiled in satisfaction. I had myself a good ally.

Kyuhyun

            “So once the concert starts, and we get over all the songs, it’s play time. We’ll have spray mists and balloons and definitely water. You’re going to target your leader, and then later snuggle up to him, because aegyo is key. It’s a must have, and I know you already have that department down packed.”

            Taemin nodded. “Hyung, are you going to target Leeteuk-hyung too?”

            I smirked. “I really don’t have anything else to prove, but yes I will. Just so you can see how I pick my victims and how I go in for the kill.”

            Once we were released from our dancing obligations, I ran off backstage and came back lugging the sprayers. Fans cheered, knowing that chaos would ensue. I saw my hyungs shake their heads and prepared themselves to run. I sneaked around the group, watching them avoid me before slowly going up to the leader.

            He had his back turned and I turned the nozzle on, SPLLEEFFF! The spray engulfed him and he coughed. “Ya, Cho Kyuhyun! Why must you do this?” I cocked my head and pouted at him. Leeteuk-hyung rolled his eyes and waved me off. “Aish, run along and go bother someone else.” He chuckled softly and turned away.

            Taemin had his mouth open. “Whoa, that was impressive. If I did that, I probably would have been smacked.” I handed the apparatus over to him.

            “You go do it now.” Taemin nodded and slipped on the machine. He sloped over to where Onew was playing around with Eunhyuk. I watched from a careful distance as he blatantly went up to his leader and blasted him in the face.

            Onew’s hair blew up and he choked as the spray hit him. Taemin wavered for a second, but I motioned for him to keep going. He continued blasting, turning his hose on Eunhyuk and Key. When he finally got tired and stopped, the three older people were all chasing after him trying to get revenge.

            He ran straight at me before turning around and screaming both at them and the crowd, “HYUNGS SARANGHAE ♥.” I saw Eunhyuk laugh and Onew cuffed Taemin on the back of his head. Key huffed off, but I knew he would take a while. For now, he was making progress.

            Taemin turned towards me and I gave him a discreet thumbs up. “The next plan is to target the pickiest person. In your case, it would be Key. Look at that diva. For me, I wouldn’t want to mess with Heechul-hyung. Now go get some balls and lob them at Key. Try to grab his attention away. Ooh, Minho’s striking. He’s getting close. He wants to snuggle with Key. Go win Key away. Act annoying before turning on the cuteness.”

            I watched him saunter off before going off to find my own prey. Target sighted. I honed in on Donghae and approached him. I threw my arms around him and he rocked me back and forth. “Kya, baby Kyu, what are you doing?” he asked, laughingly.

            I nuzzled my face into his neck. “Hyung, can we eat after this concert? We’re going to be performing Don’t Don next and then we’re going to be performing the happier Dancing Out. I’m going to be hungry. Not to mention, I have that Leader-Maknae performance. Kyu will be needing energy resupply.”

            He patted my head. “You work too hard. Okay, hyung will take you out.” I smiled to myself.

            “Just the two of us?”

            An uneasy look crossed his face. “Erm, I sort of promised Ryeowook I would take him to dinner too. So it’ll be us three and Eunhyukkie. Is that okay?”

            I knew this was coming. I shook my head fervently. “No. I want time alone with my hyung. Please?” I waved at the fans and decided to perform a little fan service. Who doesn’t ship Kyuhae? I slipped an arm around his waist and pulled him to me good-naturedly. “Come on, it’ll be fun with just the two of us. Ryeowook is a big boy, he’ll survive.”

            Donghae glanced over and saw Wookie waving his arms and singing his heart out. “I guess so. But tomorrow, I’ll take him out for sure.” I shrugged, no longer caring. All that mattered was that I had won this round.

Taemin

            I knew asking Kyuhyun-hyung for help was the smartest thing to do. The rest of the concert was basically me running around, hitting on the other members. The last person I had to win over was Key. He was still hugging away, trying to sing along to My All is in You. I snuck up behind him and shoved a ball down his shirt. When he realized what had happened, I was already halfway down the stage, hiding behind Jonghyun.

            Key marched over with his hands on his hips. The dino hyung shielded me and Key pouted. “Ya, Lee Taemin! Don’t be such an insolent child. Never mess with the Almighty Key.” He patted my head lovingly and linked arms with Onew.

            At the end of the concert, we were handed pink, blue and green balloons. The pink was mandatory, for SMEntertainment. Kyuhyun sidled up and whispered, “Attack Key with these and act cute. Then I want you to release them in Minho’s face. That way you come off as the cute one and if Minho reacts, he’ll the boring prick.”

            I nodded. Kyuhyun shoved a fistful of the balloons in Yesung-hyung’s face, and I watched his face contort. But when Kyuhyun smiled brightly, the turtle man laughed it off and continued with his amazing bellowing.

            I went up to Key and bopped him on the head with it. “Saranghae, hyung!” He stuck out his tongue playfully and wiggled his fingers at me. I turned to Minho with a look of deep satisfaction. Grabbing a water bottle, I drank some and spat it in his face before shoving the balloons in his hands and running off. Minho was stuck, with his face dripping wet, trying to control his temper.

            I smirked and looked at my mentor for approval. Kyuhyun gave me a thumbs up and patted me on the back. “Looks like these maknae lessons are working.” 

 

 

So a bunch of you wanted to know who the face behind all these stories is. And so here it is. XD I'm doing it for all my stories, so you'll be seeing my face for a while if you're subscribed to a bunch of my stories.

 

 

ws6j.jpg

NOT A PRETTY CHILD. I APOLOGIZES. 

 

Name: Jill

Age: 16

Ethnicity: Taiwanese but I live in the US

Favorite Boy Group: Super Junior 

               Biases: Hyukjae, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Ryeowook, Sungmin

Favorite Girl Group: Girl's Generation

               Biases: Yoona, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sooyoung

Ultimate Bias: Hyukjae ♥

Husbands: Hyukjae, Onew, Kyuhyun

Follow me on Twitter?  Sure, just tell me who you are/username and what story you subscribed to, iheartzsj ♥ and I love you guys~ 

I honestly will try my best to update.

I want to thank all my subscribers and readers. But you guys have been super quiet... I need feedback. Because it's junior year. That means SAT, APs, and a whole lot of work in so little time. If this story doesn't get a lot of feedback, I may just put it aside for a while. THIS DOES NOT MEAN I'M DITCHING IT.

I just won't update as much. But if I see that it's in demand, I will try my best to update. I have ten other stories going on as well. So please, comment. If you take the time to read, please take the time to give me your opinions as well. Thank you ^-^ 

 

AHH THE A-CHA TEASER IS AMAZING ♥ A-Cha!