Chapter 16 - It's All Lies

Eternal Maknaes

 

Taemin

            Revenge is a witch and I’m the master of it. I cackled to myself. Let Minho think that he won because I am about to mess with him for real now. I cracked my knuckles, completely angry at him.

            Minho normally has no idea what the schedule is. He wakes up later than all of us and by then, most of us are on our way/. If we have a group schedule, we would inform him. If it was his own personal schedule, Key would leave a note for him.

            Today, everyone had gone out and I looked at the refrigerator. Sure enough, there was a note for him. He had a commercial filming that I know he would be aware of. But he definitely didn’t know the time. I grabbed a pencil and filled it in for later. Let him go late.

            He also had a radio appearance. Aha, this one was in twenty minutes. He was still sleeping. But the studio was near enough that if he woke up now, he would make it. I erased the time and put it back two hours. Let him panic.

            I giggled to myself and skipped away, off to my dance battle competition. Oh, Choi Minho, you messed with the wrong person this time.

            I slipped a camera by his doors so I could see his reaction when he did wake up. His alarm rang three minutes after I left the house. Minho was panicking and ran down to see his schedule. I guffawed when I saw him drop to the floor and bang his head against the floor.

            “Darn! That radio was so hard to get into too!” Hurry, Minho. If you hurry, you’ll be there. But I knew he would have given up, thinking that he missed it.

            He looked at his next schedule. “Guess, I’ll have a few hours to wait.”

            I laughed. More like one hour. I wouldn’t want to be late again if I were you! I tucked my phone back into my pocket and skipped towards the dance studio, laughing to myself.

Ryeowook

            Super Junior’s Foresight was going to have its first episode. I stood in front of the mirror and glanced at my costume. Kyuhyun, of all people, had told me that the theme would be service, butlers, etc. They were all going as European butlers. I glanced down at the gray and fixed my jacket. I wanted to look nice.

            I knew that Leeteuk and Eunhyuk would be going there right after Strong Heart. I would be going with Kyuhyun. I knew he was still mad over the Twitter incident, but I figured, the kid has better get over it or else.

            I walked out and saw Kyuhyun dressed in a long trenchcoat. “Er, isn’t the theme butler and old-fashioned things? Why are you dressed like Sherlock?”

            He grinned. “Because, my outfit is a surprise.”

            I ignored him. He probably just wanted the attention. Instead, I decided to focus on what I was going to say. I looked at the script and smiled. I really hope we succeed. I always admired Leeteuk and Eunhyuk for their MC skills. This was my chance to try my hand at it.

            When we got there, the others were dressed in similar clothes. They were dressed like Crown Princes and I looked down at my own shabby clothes. Granted, my outfit wasn’t bad, but I looked like a servant compared to them.

            “Wait, I thought the theme was?”

            Kyuhyun cackled and took off his long coat. “Oops, guess we changed our minds.”

            I cracked my jaw. What a jerk. On our first day too and he would mess around with me. I shot daggers at him and straightened my shoulders. Whatever. I could do this. I was more professional than he is. I can handle it. 

 

With the last chapter, some of you wanted to know why they were being so mean to one another. That's the plot.

I mean, I'm not going to make them kiss and make up in the middle of the story. There are five chapters left. In fact, I took out two chapters because you guys didn't like all this warring. 

I promise, you'll get your happy moments soon.