Chapter 14 - Invasion of the Eternal Maknaes

Eternal Maknaes

 

Ryeowook

            I told Minho and the two of us have been planning our comeback for a while. Things laid low for a bit but we knew what we had planned and hoped the maknaes would wait for our counter. Minho and I decided that our way would be the invasive way. Because the maknaes wanted to turn the older ones against us, we will turn the fans against them.

            We decided to invade their rooms and spill all their dirty secrets. I grabbed a film recorder and pretended that I was filming some sort of a secret camera. What other way than to make it seem all in good fun?

            I snuck into Kyuhyun’s room and the camera. “Hello, our lovely ELFs. This is Ryeowook here to show you just what our maknae’s bedroom look like. Everything will be revealed, nothing will be edited and nothing will be cut out. Be prepared!” I swung open the door dramatically and ogled.

            His room was a mess. Kyuhyun had run out early this morning to make it to his schedule on time. He didn’t have time to clean nor make the bed and the maid has yet to come. I walked over to his bed. “Here is Kyuhyunnie’s bed. Euw! Why is there a pair of black underwear by the bedpost?” I swung the camera towards the offending garment. “Hu, he has bad habits.”

            I panned the camera to show the clothes strewn all over the floor and faced the camera. I wrinkled my nose in a playful manner. “Our baby is disgusting.”

            I then snooped in his closet and discovered a stash of empty wine bottles. “Oh ho ho, this is for when he’s tired at night and wants to drink by himself. What a loner. Let’s count how many bottles. One, two, three, wow he has ten bottles in here?” I let the bottles clink to signify just how much of an alcoholic Kyuhyun could be.

            “Let’s see if he has any bad magazines hidden here. Who knows? Maybe he does.” I looked in all the corners and only revealed a lot of dust and an entire rack of new video games he must be wanting to play. “I guess our maknae’s pretty innocent.”

            I uploaded the video on Twitter, and was a bit disappointed that I couldn’t nab him on anything particularly juicy. I frowned to myself. Maybe the mess and the wine would be punishment enough. After all, I did go into his private room. The fans would be disgusted by his slobbery manners.

Minho

            I knew exactly what I would find if I searched in the third drawer of Taemin’s dresser. Just a few days ago, I knew he was dared by a friend to order online a bunch of Playboy magazines. I had snuck in after him to see where he hid it and was amused to see that he piled it under his boxers of all things.

            I snickered and opened the door. The maid was already here so his room was pretty clean. There was a pile of laundry waiting to be washed and his desk was filled with notebooks and other school supplies.

            I pretended to scope around, looking for things when I “stumbled” upon his dresser. “Hey, Shawols, is anyone as curious as I am as to what’s in his closet? Let’s just pick one drawer to invade mkay?”

            I pretended to think, putting on a big show before pulling out the third drawer. Taemin’s boxers fell out, plaid, striped and all sorts of colors. “It’s raining underwear!” I sang as I tried to look for the magazine. I couldn’t find it.

            What? I was sure he put it here. I smiled at the camera and said, “Let’s keep searching for scandalous things, shall we?” Where could he have put it? He didn’t have a large room. I started searching when I heard the maid’s voice, “Looking for these?” I turned.

            In her hands were the magazine. The camera shook as I shook my head. “Whoa, noona, what is that?” I was bursting with excitement. She was about to reveal all.

            “I found these in your room.”

            My heart plummeted. That son of a gun! He must have known that I was coming and hid it in my room. The camera was still rolling so I said, “No, they’re not mine. I’ve never seen them before.”

            She raised an eyebrow. “I’m assuming they’re Taemin’s and you’re searching for them.” She shook her head. “All boys are such dirty creatures.” And she left the room.

            I stared at the camera in my hands. Darn. That was a waste of time. 

 

thank you so much to my readers and welcome ryeongsupergirl ":D enjoy reading dears ♥

keke, sorry for taking so long T__T