Chapter 8 - Too KYUte For You!

Eternal Maknaes

 

Kyuhyun

            The hyungs or rather, the “eternal maknaes” have now declared war. I have every right to bash them as much as I want. I snickered to myself. This wouldn’t be hard. I already have an idea planned. We’re going to have another collab stage, but this time, we’ll have an aegyo contest. Just the four of us. I know I got Taemin down. And Ryeowook may think he’s cute, but believe me, nobody can resist a legit maknae. Anything I do will cause the hyungs to love.

            As SHINee walked onto the stage, I heard the crowds cheer and I saw Minho strategically place himself next to Onew, surprising Jonghyun with the change in lineup. When it was our turn, I pushed Ryeowook out of the way as to sit next to Leeteuk. We politely introduced ourselves, and I leaned a head on the leader’s shoulder.

            He raised an eyebrow and laughed at me but I pouted back. He turned back and continued the interview with me hanging on to him. When the interview was over, all fifteen of us got up to dance. SHINee stood in between us and I winked at Minho. We would be performing Do Re Mi and this would be the perfect chance to show just how cute we were.

            I felt ridiculous in my overalls but I watched Ryeowook his head to the side and smile happily at the crowd. One by one the hyungs ran across and tapped him gently on the head. I scowled. Why did he always have to act so ridiculously cute? It made my head hurt.

            But I forced myself to go up to Eunhyuk-shi and did my finger dance. He laughed and shook his head, ready to move away from me, but I jumped on top of him and clasped my arms around his neck. “Hyungie! Come with me. I want to bother SHINee.”

            He laughed and bent over, carrying me towards where our hoobaes were jumping around. I saw Minho pull on Key only to have Key turn to Taemin and fuss over his shirt instead. I fought the urge to smirk. Life sure was funny.

            Taemin smiled adorably and bent over only to look back up and stick out his tongue. He was working the cuteness factor. I jumped off of our Monkey and ran towards Leeteuk. I grabbed his hand and we ran down the ramp together. The crowd roared its approval and I heard chants for an aegyo contest.

            Running to the front, I pulled Ryeowook with me. Leeteuk rolled his eyes and got the message. “Ready, set, aegyo!”

            Ryeowook peeked out from behind his hands and beamed at he crowd before shyly hiding his face once more. Determined not to be outdone, I stuck out my tongue, crossed my eyes and blew raspberries. There were coos of “aigoo, baby maknae” and I grinned. Way to be good at what I do.

            Minho struck a weird pose, and grinned broadly but it was Taemin who knocked the crowd’s socks off with rubbing his eyes and pouting. Onew, tapped his maknae on the head and affectionately swung him around.

            I crept up to Heechl-hyung, the toughest nut to crack and blew raspberries at him. He glared at my defiance and I put a hand to my cheek, and grinned widely. I waved at him and he slowly smiled back. “Pabo, Kyuhyunnie,” he said, and that was when I knew I had won.

            I looked over at the eternal maknaes and laughed as their faces soured. I slung an arm around Taemin and we both grinned at the camera. Haha, guess what people? We’re too kyute for you!

 

I'm so sorry for taking so long to update. But this story has yet to hit me on the inspiration level, so I'll be a bit slow. Otherwise, please bear with me. Thank you for your support.

I love that you all love the eternal maknaes though XD