Chapter 9

Cold Yet Warm

 

Myungsoo had turned and saw you in front of the cafe door . He get up from his seat and went to you . “ Waeyo ? Why aren’t you entering the cafe ? “ he asked you while holding the door of the cafe . “ Nothing’s wrong but who are they ? I mean the other 6 boys , “ i took a glance at the boys in the cafe . “ Come in and i’ll tell you everything ,” Myungsoo grabbed my hand and brought me inside .

“Oh annyeong ! “ one of them greeted him , “ I am Sungyeol ,” he continues . “ I am Woohyun , I am Sunggyu , I am Hoya , I am Sungjong , I am Dongwoo ,” the rest introduced themselves .

“ A.....annyeong , i am Nam______ ,” i stumbled upon my words .

“We have the same surname !” Woohyun then added .

“Let me explain ,” Myungsoo finally spoke .

[ Your P.O.V ]

So Myungsoo is from INFINITE ? I mean i’m literally talking and hanging out with INFINITE tonight ? How can that be ?

You couldn’t speak when Myungsoo told you everything . Your mind went blank and you are loss for words . But besides that , eventhough you cant believe that the kingkas of the school are hanging out with you for that night , you still enjoyed their company and went to study together at the library .

“ Jeoggi _____ ah , i’ll send you home . It’s not good for a girl to go home alone at night ,” Myungsoo assured me to send me home after he had waved goodbye to the rest of the INFINITE members . “ Na gwenchana . I can go home by myself , furthermore it’s a walking distance ,” but before i could finish what i wanted to say , Myungsoo grabbed my wrist and emphasise on how dangerous it is for a girl to go back home alone .

 

 

INFINITE AND THEIR DORKINESS