Chapter 25

Cold Yet Warm

 

Without you realising , tears start to roll down your cheeks . You feel the sense of touched reading this letter . Despite having Myungsoo by your side , L.Joe is still an important person in your life .

[ Your P.O.V ]

Pabo . After leaving just like that , how could he even think of coming back and chase after me ? L.Joe ah , i know a sorry wont solve this situation . I’ll wait for you to come back . My one and only chingu .

Your phone rang and its Myungsoo . He wanted you to meet him at the park nearby your house .

[ Myungsoo P.O.V ]

Why does she sound sad ? Did something happen ? Ah , hope this will make her feel much better .

Myungsoo had prepared you a special surprise . He had decorated the mini park with lots of balloon . He wanted you to feel and wanted to convey to you how special you are towards him . Meanwhile while waiting for you to arrive , Jiyeon who was nearby the park , was curious to see Myungsoo sitting on a bench alone , surrounded by a lot of balloons .

“Oppa! “ Jiyeon ran over to Myungsoo , trying to show him her aegyo .

“Bwoya ? What are you doing here ?” Myungsoo who was annoyed with Jiyeon’s presence .

“Oppa , are you free now ? I’m hungry ! lets go and eat,” Jiyeon grabbed Myungsoo’s arm . Myungsoo let go of his arm and started to feel angry . He really wanted Jiyeon to go away and not ruin his plan .

 

Myungsoo looking as hot as ever