Chapter 29

Cold Yet Warm

 

[ L.Joe P.O.V ]

I told her that i’ll come back and chase after her heart again . Today . Give me the chance to show you how much i love you Nam_________________

“Kajaaaa~” L.Joe grabbed your arm . “ i need to show you this before you hurt my heart again.”

He brought you to the cinema with only you and him alone . “Bwo-------“ you were about ask him what it is all about when suddenly the screen started to play the video . L.Joe face came out of the screen . Your eyes were glued to the screen .

“ __________. Hahahaha ah bwoya this is awkward . but listen to me . I’ve been through thick and thin with you . I know you well . I find you attractive in every single way . I’m not sure since when i’ve been liking you but i can assure you that my feelings are real . This will be my last proposal .”

The lights started to switch on one by one and you saw L.Joe sitting by the piano . Your mind went blank . You didn’t know what to do . L.Joe turned to you and gave you a smile . He then started playing a soothing melody through the piano and sing to you .

When he was about to end , he went up to you and kneeled down . “ Nam____________ , this is awkward hahaha but......” he then gave you a serious look , “ do you wanna..........go out with me ?” . L.Joe stared at you , waiting anxiously for your reply .

You get up from your seat and shouted “Shireo . Na shireo . Na jeongmal shireo .”

 

Dongwoo's still adorable as ever