Chapter 13

Cold Yet Warm

 

Gil Teacher entered the class and saw that the area where me and Myungsoo are sitting are being surrounded by girls. She made her way towards us and pushed the girls aside , reprimanding them to go back to their own desks . I stoop up from my seat and explained to Gil Teacher about what had happened to Myungsoo . “ Okay , I’ll contact his parents while you bring him to the nurse room and stay with him there for the mean while .” Gil Teacher assured me and together with L.Joe carrying his left arm and i carried his right arm , we brought him to the nurse room . We lay him down on the bed and Myungsoo is still unconscious .

[ L.Joe P.O.V ]

He is not faking this isn’t he ? Why does _____ looks so worried ? When i was ill , she wasn’t this worried as compared to this . Kim Myunsoo , you better wake up now and stop playing around .

[ Your P.O.V ]

Myungsoo........wake up . What happened to you ? I should’ve asked you to tag along with me during lunch . Kim Myungsoo , pali wa........wake up .

You are feeling very worried and soon the nurse gave Myungsoo an injection . Myungsoo was still unconscious . “ L.Joe , you can make your way to class now . i’ll just stay here and take care of Myungsoo ,” i turned to L.Joe . “ Shireo , i want to stay here with you ,” L.Joe shook his head , “ i’ll just rest for a while at the sit behind you , wake me once Myungsoo wakes up , araseo ?” . I nodded , allowing him to go and rest .

“ Oh , _______ ah ,” Myungsoo woke up , realising me sleeping next to him .

[ Myungsoo P.O.V ]

Oh _______ has been sleeping beside me all this while ? Should i wake her up ? Ani , i’ll disturb her sleep . Oh , L.Joe is here too . She looks pure and pretty when she sleep . I’ll take out her spectacle from her face .

Myungsoo took out your spectacles from your face and was amazed . L.Joe suddenly woke up and saw what Myungsoo was doing to you . “Yah , what are you doing ? Hands off her ,” L.Joe sternly warned Myungsoo.

 

Our Namstar with his hearts to Inspirits