Chapter 22

Cold Yet Warm

 

L.Joe who was sitting at his desk , observed at how Myungsoo protecting you . I should be in his position , protecting _____ , not Myungsoo . You turned and looked at L.Joe who was flipping through his textbook , not caring about what was happening . L.Joe tried his best not to look at you .

School time ended and you didn’t walk home with Myungsoo as he had extra lessons , instead you were walking home with L.Joe .

[ L.Joe P.O.V ]

Why does it feel so awkward ? Lee Byunghun , come on , talk ! Aigoo........why is she so quiet ?

L.Joe started having conversations with you and the situation got better . You were laughing and things were not awkward between the two of you anymore . As there is no one at your house and there is nothing for you to do at home , you invited L.Joe over to keep you company .

“ Its been a long time since i entered your house . You change your wall paper and I guess its much better and the previous one ,” L.Joe observed every single detail in your house . You smacked him and told him to sit down . You offered him a drink and sat beside him .

“ Jeoggi.....may i ask you what happened to you this morning ? I mean you were walking fast and the expression on your face shows that you are upset about something ,” you asked him and noticed that his expression changes into a rather serious look .

L.Joe didn’t utter a word and remained silent and finally opened his mouth and explained to you . “ ______ yah , you know i was happy for you when you told me that you and Myungsoo are officially dating right ?” L.Joe pat your head . “ But how could you ignore my feelings ? You know i really like you didn’t you ? “ he continued . You paused for a moment . Ah gurae he even confessed to me . 

 

dongwoo and woohyun not leaving each other’s hands alone