Chapter 18

Cold Yet Warm

 

[ Your P.O.V ]

What is L.Joe talking ? Has he really lost his mind ? I wasn’t expecting that but i really do like him but not more than a bestfriend . Well , maybe yeah as family because he takes good care of me like how an oppa take care of his dongsaeng . Mianhe L.Joe

The next day , it was Sunday . You planned to stay at home and just serve the net as you’ve been busy with school work these days and you wanted to catch up with the cyber world . While you were serving the net , your phone rang . Without looking at the caller ID , you answered the phone.

 “ Annyeong ___ yah . I was thinking that since you are busy yesterday and is unable to hang with me , i mean INFINITE , lets hang out today ! “ the person at the line said to you in a full excitement .

“ Jeogiyo.....may i know who’s this ? “ you sounded as though that person on the other line is a freak .

[  Myungsoo P.O.V ]

Myungsoo . I am Myungsoo . _______ don’t even recognise my voice ? I hope she will agree in going out with me today . Well , giving excuses such as hanging out with INFINITE is definitely a great idea .

“ Oh , mianhe Myungsoo , i didn’t check the caller ID . Sure , so where will be hanging out today ? At the library ? or maybe somewhere that’s more fun ? How about Lotte World ?” you talked without pausing for a second as you’re excited.

[ Your P.O.V ]

I was serving the net and received Myungsoo’s call . Who is calling me ? Such a disturbance . I was excited when Myungsoo was on the other line , asking me out . I mean not asking me out but yeah he said that we’ll be hanging out with INFINITE . Na bwola , but i think i can sense my heart that i have feelings for Myungsoo . Not just a feeling but a special feeling .

You quickly shut off your computer and went to change into your outfit .

“ Lotte World KAJAAA~ “ you shouted with full of energy

 

INFINITE @ music bank in Hongkong