Chapter 4

Cold Yet Warm

 

Myungsoo went over to his seat and settled down . A few girls went up to him and welcome him to class and they received back a cold reaction from Myungsoo . I was rather shocked to see his reaction against those girls and decided to not start any conversation with him . I continued doing my own stuff in class while he did his own stuff . This continued till i was unsure about what Gil Teacher was teaching and in order to clarify my doubt , i finally opened up my mouth and make an attempt to ask him . “ Myungsoo ah, “ i tried calling out his name to ask him about my doubt . He remained silent and did not respond to my call .

[ Your P.OV ]

Aigoo............should i call his name again ? Did he hear me calling out his name ? Or he is merely giving me no response like how he dissed the girls in the class ? Maybe i should . Ah , i shouldn’t have daydream and look at me now , timid as ever wanting to ask Myungsoo . Fighting , Nam_____ , lets be brave

“Myungsoo.............jeoggiyo........” i called again . This time round , he turned. He was waiting for me to voice out something . I was taken aback to see how good looking he was . I finaly gathered my courage and asked him about my doubt . To my surprise , he took my worksheet and begin to explain every single detail . After he was done explaining , he gave back my worksheet. I held out my palm and introduced myself , “annyeong , i am Nam__________ . You can call me _____ . How about you ?” Well , eventhough i know his name but i don’t know his identity . I mean why is he popular or maybe...........is he Gil Teacher’s nephew ?

 

Infinite @ Gag concert