Chapter 10

Cold Yet Warm

 

[ Myungsoo P.O.V ]

Why is it awkward ? Why is my heartbeat beating so fast ? Should i crack jokes or something ? Ah , but i’m not good in jokes . Sungyeol is good in cracking jokes .

[ Your P.O.V ]

Why isn’t he saying anything ? I should’ve just told him to go home . Lets just walk home .

“ Gomawo Myungsoo and thanks for the fun dinner . Oh thank INFINITE too . They are friendly people aren’t they ? Good night to you ,” i waved goodbye and i entered the house . Myungsoo waved goodbye to me without saying anything . I was about to enter the washroom when i realised my phone is full of text messages and missed calls from L.Joe .

“ YAH WHY ARENT YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE ?”

“ ARE YOU SICK ?”

“ DID YOU FORGET ABOUT OUR MOVIE OUTING ?”

“ NEOL GWENCHANA ?”

I just remembered that i am supposed to meet L.Joe to watch movies with him . How could i ever forget . I dialled L.Joe up but he didn’t pick up .

[ L.Joe P.O.V ]

My heart hurts . I waited for her at the cinema for about 4 hours and she didn’t even turn up . Well , i thought she was sick so i decide to go to her house to check if she’s really sick . On the way to her house , i saw her walking side by side with Myungsoo . Did she go out with Myungsoo ? Looks like she had completely forgotten about the movie date . My phone keeps ringing and the name “Nam______ buing buing” kept appearing .  Otokkhae........should i just ignore her calls or pick up

You tried calling L.Joe numerous times yet he didn’t pick up . You were worried sick about him and decide to just drop him a text message .

“ Mianhe , i really forget about the date . But you are not foolish and wait for me there right ? You knew i was a pabo and definitely forget about the movie right ? Jeongmal mianhe , i promise i wont do it again . Can you please pick up my calls ? Neol gwenchana ? I’ll see you in school tomorrow okay ?”

 

INFINITE just ended their LAST SUMMER CONCERT so do you guys enjoy it hehe