Chapter 7

Cold Yet Warm

 

After lunch hour , L.Joe returned to class with a bread on his hand . He went up to me and passed it to me . “ For you ,” he said while giving the bread to me. “ Gwenchana , i had my lunch already . Just now Myungsoo gave his bread to me . Gomawo yah L.Joe ,” i gave him back his bread and instead i told him to keep it and eat it if he’s hungry again . “ Oh gurae ?” he looked at Myungsoo with a frown . He then returned to his seat .

[ L.Joe P.O.V]

What’s this ? So Myungsoo and ______ are close now ? This is driving me nuts . Maybe i should tell Gil Teacher to change Myungsoo’s seating arrangement .

A few girls went up to Myungsoo and offered him some bread and milk . Myungsoo continued listening to his music through his headphone and ignored them .

[ Your P.O.V]

Why is Myungsoo like this ? Why is he being cold to the other girls ? But strangely , he’s friendly towards me and even offered his bread for me to eat . What’s wrong with him ? Why is my heartbeat racing fast ? Nam_______ yah , are you falling for him already ?

You snapped out of your thoughts and continued to complete your worksheets . While doing , Myungsoo took his headphones out of his ear and asked you if you are free at night . Without further thought , you said that you are free and had no other plans at night . You had totally forgotten that you had promised L.Joe that you and him are going to the movies together , instead , you agreed to go dinner together with Myungsoo and study together at the neighbourhood library . “ I’ll text you later then ,” Myungsoo get up from his seat while packing his stuff , preparing to go to another class . “ Okay !” i responded excitedly . “ Oh , jeoggi............neither of us have each other’s number ,” i suddenly remembered . “ Oh gurae , give me your number ,” Myungsoo passed his phone to me to key in my number to his contact list .

[ Myungsoo P.O.V ]

So dumb of me to ask her out yet i don’t even have her number . Thanks Nam_____ ah for reminding me that we don’t have each other’s phone number . I’ll be looking forward for tonight.

 

Our perfect Myungsoo