Chapter 24

Cold Yet Warm

 

L.Joe sat down on his bed , trying to digest every single word that his appa had told him . He wanted you to come over and hear your opinion but he knew you were busy with tons of school work and of course , Myungsoo . He grabbed his phone and dialled his appa telling him about his decision .

“ Appa , i’ll go . Tell omma that i miss both of you too . Send me the airplane ticket by tonight and I’ll leave by tomorrow morning “

“ Araseo , son . Me and your omma are very please that you’ll be joining us here .” L.Joe’s dad was over the moon hearing what his son had just told him .

[ L.Joe P.O.V ]

Studying in California wont be long isn’t it ? It’ll just take a few years and i’ll be back . Gurae , lets not tell _______ . I’ll just drop her a letter outside her house and leave quietly .

L.Joe leave to California in the morning the next day without you knowing . The next day when you opened your house door , wanting to clean up your garden , you saw a cute letter with pink ribbon on top of it . Due to your curiosity , you brought it in and sat on your sofa . You were slowly opened the ribbon and tore the envelope . You began to read the letter .

“ Nam ________ , this is L.Joe . Na jeongmal mianhe about everything . I know i went overboard by liking you . I know i should remain as your bestfriend shouldn’t I ? But i cant help it with my own feelings . It just grew bigger and bigger till I wanted you to be mine . Despite all that , i was happy for you . Myungsoo is good to you isn’t he ? Well , if he doesn’t treat you well , I can be your pillar . Dont bother calling me or trying to look for me after reading this letter . I’m off to California . I’ll be back in about two years time . Buck up , Nam _______ ! Dont worry . Once I’m back , don’t blame me for wanting to chase your heart again cause i wont give up . Na jeongmal saranghae . Your...........best friend , L.Joe”

 

OUR DONGWOO AND HIS MUM AWW