Chapter 11

Cold Yet Warm

 

You went to school , hoping that you will see L.Joe waiting for you at the school gate as usual . But your hopes dampened when you saw no one by the gate . You dragged yourself to class , looking sad as ever and you saw L.Joe was sitting at his desk . You went up to him and spoke to him . “ L.Joe yah , mianhe . I know i’m at fault but please forgive me . Na jeongmal mianhe . i didn’t mean to ,” you pleaded L.Joe for forgiveness but instead L.Joe just give you a cold reaction that makes you feel empty .

[ L.Joe P.O.V ]

___ ah , I am not angry that you didn’t turn up . I was really worried if you are injured or you are sick . Dont you know my heart ? Dont you know that i’ve fallen for you ? I’m upset that you’ve spent your night , hanging out with Myungsoo . I was about to confess to you that i really like you but i feel like my world had torn apart when i saw you walking home with Myungsoo . I am not going to forgive you for that . Na mianhe , Nam__________

I went to my desk and this time round , it was not me who waved hi at Myungsoo but it was Myungsoo who greeted me . “Annyeong _____ ah . Do you have a good sleep ?” Myungsoo beamed .

[ Your P.O.V ]

Did Myungsoo just beamed at me ? And since when he’s been talking a lot ? I feel enlightened when Myungsoo talked a lot of things to me . Nam__________ , have you really fall for Myungsoo ?

It’s lunchtime and i was hungry so i decided to go to the canteen and buy some snacks for myself when suddenly a group of girls confronted me .

“ Yah , who are you to be close to INFINITE especially Myungsoo ? “ a girl in blonde pushed me and i fell directly on the floor .

“ Do you even know me ? I am Jiyeon . Myungsoo’s girl . “ she said it while putting her index finger at my forehead . “ One more time if you do it again , then count it as hell ,” Jiyeon continued and then walked off . Well , i guess she’s the queenka of the school . When she walked , she expect people to give her way .

“ Neol gwenchana ?” i saw a hand held out to me . I looked up and saw L.Joe looking down at me . I get up and nodded .

 

INFINITE-SHE'S BACK