Chapter 23

Cold Yet Warm

 

“ Mianhe but L.Joe yah you know how much i really treasure you . I wouldn’t want to lose you and it’s the best way for me to keep you and that is as a best friend . Myungsoo is special to me too but he is special in an another way ,” you took L.Joe’s hand and hold it tightly , hoping he would understand .

[ Your P.O.V ]

Na jeongmal mianhe . I didn’t know this would get worse . I’d never wanted to break my best friend’s heart . I just hope this friendship wont fade away .

L.Joe let go of you hands and grabbed his bag , telling you that he had to go .

[ L.Joe P.O.V ]

Lee Byunghun , neol pabo . Don’t you think that by just leaving , makes her feel any good ? You should just tell her that you are sorry and continued being her best friend and not make the matter worse . But my heart hurts . Why did it hurt so much ? Probably because ______ is my first love .

L.Joe reached home and landed on his bed . He was lying on the bed with his uniform still on when suddenly he receive a call . It was from an unknown number . He picked up and answered “ Who are you ? If this is a prank , buzz off .” L.Joe hung up . His phone rang again and it was from the same number . He picked it up and this time round , he stayed silent .

“ Yobeosaeyo . Byunghun yah , this is appa . I found you a good school in California . Why do you sound so harsh just now ? I miss you son . Your omma and I hope you will agree in studying in California ,” L.Joe gasped at what his appa had told him

 

Aww look at Gyusoo