Chapter 16

Cold Yet Warm

 

[ Your P.O.V ]

L.Joe....L.Joe said he likes me . Is he on his right mind today ? But why does my heart feels uneasy and it seems like its beating fast ? I was confused for a moment. Ah , i just remembered that I didn’t reply to Myungsoo’s text .

You sneaked out your phone and replied to Myungsoo’s text message . You pretended taht you didn’t hear what L.Joe had whispered to you and turned to him and whispered back , “ hmm ? What did you say ? I cant hear you , mianhe , the sound is too loud . Can you repeat ? “ L.Joe remained silent upon hearing what i had whispered to him . “ Its nothing important . The movie is good isn’t it ?” he smiled and offered me popcorn.

[ L.Joe P.O.V ]

Did she really not hear it ? Well , it was loud enough for her to hear what I’ve said . Gwenchana , I’ll confess properly after this movie ends . Fighting , Lee Byunghun !

Mianhe but I’m with L.Joe now , watching late night movie with him . Have fun with INFINITE ! Lets hang out some other time , araseo ?

[ Myungsoo P.O.V ]

Bwoya ?! Why is she with L.Joe ? Are they officially dating ? Aigoo....what’s with this jealousy feeling that I am feeling now ? I’ll be frank with _______ about my feelings for her .

 

Dont you think Myungyeol is just cute ?