Chapter 20

Cold Yet Warm

 

Time spent with Myungsoo was pretty fun and the day has turned to night . Both of you was sitting together in a cable car , admiring the scenery when suddenly Myungsoo broke the silence .

“ Na chuahe ,” Myungsoo spoke while looking outside at the scenery . He didn’t even turn to look at you . Upon hearing that , you turned to Myungsoo and excitedly respond “ Jeongmalyo ?”

[ Myungsoo P.O.V ]

Mwo . Why is her reaction like that ? Isn’t her reaction supposed to be “ Are you mad “ or “ Have you lost your mind “ ? But her reaction makes me want to tell her more on my feelings .

“ Hmm ,” Myungsoo smirked . You cant describe how happy you are when Myungsoo said that . For a moment you thought you are dreaming but then Myungsoo continued and calmly said , “ Honestly i fell for you eversince you wanted me to clarify your doubt . You were so innocent unlike the girls in our school . They are crazy , aren’t they ? ,” both of you started laughing . Myungsoo then slid his hand and intertwined his hands with yours . You cant help smiling at yourself and Myungsoo felt embarrassed with his actions but was glad that he get to overcome his nervousness in telling you about his feelings .

That night , after you returned home from Lotte World , you were too happy that you forget about L.Joe’s confession towards you . To express your happiness , you wanted to share the news with L.Joe and you sent him a text message .

L.Joe yah , i’m very happy tonight . Guess what . Myungsoo told me that he likes me and we are officially dating . We should have a long phonecall tonight . I cant wait to tell you everything . 

 

Sunggyu Dongwoo and Sungyeol hahahaha