Chapter 8

Cold Yet Warm

 

[ L.Joe P.O.V ]

Ah is she going to be late again ? It’s already more than half an hour i’ve been waiting for her . I’ll just call her . Wait no , what if she thinks i am impatient ? No , L.Joe , you must be patient . Hmm should i confess to her tonight ? I think today will be a good day for me to tell her about my feelings towards her all these while . Gurae , L.Joe , lets do this .

You had totally forgotten about your outing to the movies with L.Joe . L.Joe didn’t call you and tell you that he’s waiting for you at the cinema . You are getting ready to go and meet Myungsoo for dinner . You search high and low for the perfect outfit to wear . “ Am I this plain all these while ? Why are all my clothes looks so plain and boring now ? Hmm maybe a simple top and high-waist pants would be good , “ finally i had decided on what to wear . After i had washed up , i grabbed my big spectacles and wore it perfectly on my face . I had my last check on how i look before going out of the house .

While waiting for the bus at the busstop , suddenly my phone beeped and it was a text from Myungsoo .

“ Annyeong . Myungsoo here . I am the cafe nearby the school . Lets have a simple dinner there and after that , we will head to the library so it’s easier for both you and I , araseo ? “

I beamed at the text message . It was Myungsoo’s first text message . What name should i call him ? Maybe i should save his contact as Myung ? Ani , it sounds weird . After much hesistation , i finally replied him , “ Ne , araseo myungmyung ah “ Replies kept coming in and when i reached there , i saw Myungsoo was sitting down , not alone but with 6 more boys .

[ Your P.O.V ]

Mwo ? I thought it’ll just be the two of us . And who are they anyway ? I didn’t know Myungsoo has friends . Should i go to them ? Or just leave ?  

 

Leader Gyu is just adorable isnt he