Chapter 15

Cold Yet Warm

 

This time round , it wasn’t you who was late but instead it was L.Joe . You were waiting for him outside the cinema while keeping track of the time . You then received a text message and it was from Myungsoo .

_____ yah , are you free tonight ? Want to hang out..........i mean study with INFINITE ?

“ Annyeong , mianhe for being late ,” L.Joe suddenly appeared in front of you . Knowing that both of are late and the movie had started , you grabbed his arm and both of you entered the cinema together . In the meanwhile , you had forgotten to reply to Myungsoo’s text message .

[ Myungsoo P.O.V ]

Bwoya ? Why didn’t she reply my text message ? I was with my phone all the while , waiting for her reply . Why is she taking ages to reply to one text message ? Maybe she’s too busy to even check her phone . Aigoo...

Meanwhile in the cinema............

You kept laughing at those hilarious scenes that kept appearing in the movie . As you were munching on your popcorn , L.Joe suddenly called your name .

“____ ah ,” L.Joe whispered . You responded but your eyes are glued to the movie . “Na......Na chuahe ,” he continued.

 

Hahahahaha poor Dongwoo when he saw the ghost in Infinite Ranking King and he was extremely shocked when Infinite's manager scared him