Chapter 6

Cold Yet Warm

 

I cant wait to go school and meet up with L.Joe . I’ve been waiting the whole night long to tell him about my dad who had arrived from England . When we arrived school , the same commotion happened in front of the class again . This time round , Gil Teacher managed to keep the crowd in control . I walked ahead and entered the class , not caring about the commotion . I was excited to see Myungsoo sitting at his seat with his headphones plugged in his ear with his pokerface expression . I skipped to my desk and waved hi . Myungsoo stared at me for a moment and ignored my actions .

[ Your P.O.V ]

Mwo ? Guess today will be as quiet as other days unlike yesterday . I’ll just continue doing my own stuff then .

[ Myungsoo P.O.V ]

Aigoo........I shouldn’t have ignore her . Now i don’t have a chance to talk to her . Ah i’ll just continue being  cold towards her for today .

The clock shows 1 p.m . L.Joe went up to me and asked whether i would like to go lunch or not but since i have lots of worksheets to be completed , i told him to go ahead first . “ Do you want anything then ?” he continued asking . “ Ani , i’m fine ,” i smiled .  Everyone including L.Joe had made their way down to the canteen to have their lunch . Well , only me and Myungsoo are left alone in class . To cut the awkwardness between us , i turned to Myungsoo and voice out to him , “Myungsoo ah , aren’t you going to canteen and have your lunch ?” . Myungsoo who’s headphone is still plugged in his ear , shook his head and continued solving his maths questions. I then put on my headphone and complete the tons of worksheets given by Gil Teacher . To my amazement , Myungsoo mouthed to me “ you are not having lunch ?” . I mouthed back at me , “ Ani , neol ?” We both burst out laughing at each other . He then took out his sandwich from his bag and passed it to me . “ Eat it in case you are hungry ,” he smirked . “ Gomawo Myungsoo ,” i hold the sandwiches at my hand while thanking him with a smile on my face .

 

WOOHYUN OUR NAMU