Chapter 19

Cold Yet Warm

 

As soon as you arrive in front of the Lotte World , all you saw was Myungsoo standing alone waiting for you to arrive . INFINITE was not there but only Myungsoo .

“ Yah , what time is it ? Why are you late ? Do you have constipation or something ? Aigoo....it was tiring waiting alone don’t you know that ?” Myungsoo pat your head and went off to enter the Lotte World.

[ Your P.O.V ]

Going out with L.Joe is much more fun indeed . He is always waiting for me without any complaints . This guy really loves to complaint . But where are the rest of the INFINITE ? Are they inside ?

“ Wait for me !” you shouted at Myungsoo while trying to catch up with him .

Both of you are having much time together until you had forgotten about the initial plan that was to actually hang out with the rest of INFINITE . While waiting for both of your turn to take the roller coaster ride , you wondered and asked Myungsoo , “ I thought i heard you said over the phone that we will be hanging out with INFINITE but where are they ?”

[ Myungsoo P.O.V ]

Ah why does she even remember ? I’ll just have to lie again and she wont ask anymore right . Gurae , i’ll just say that they cant make it and i’m being forced to accompany her to Lotte World . Ani , but i wanted to spend the day . Araseo , a lie wont kill right ?

“ Oh the other INFINITE members had tight schedules so they cant make it . Waeyo ? Why do you ask ? Neol shireo ? You don’t like me spending time with you here ?” Myungsoo answered you coldly .

“ Na jeongmal shireo , neoul ara ? “ you teased Myungsoo . Myungsoo pretended not to hear and ignored you .

 

INFINITE and their overloaded cuteness

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

INFINITE FIGHTING !