Chapter 17

Cold Yet Warm

 

As you were walking home with L.Joe , you suddenly thought about what L.Joe had said to you in the cinema .

[ Your P.O.V ]

Did he mean it when he said that he likes me ? _______ ah , why are you such a pabo ? Of course he likes you , he’s your best friend afterall .

“ Jeoggi.........about the thing at the cinema , what do you want to tell me ? “ you turned to L.Joe . L.Joe was silent for a while but then pull you to the side and sat on the bench . You stared at his face and noticed that he was feeling nervous . “ Neol gwenchana ? Why do you look nervous ? “ you added .

With a deep sigh , L.Joe finally opened his mouth .

“_______ yah , don’t be shocked about what i wanted to say . But before that , just listen to me and don’t speak , araseo ?” he looked deeply in your eyes .

“ Bwoya....why are you acting weird ?” , you tried to avoid his eye contact .

“ I don’t know how to put it but i’m falling more and more for you . I know that we are best friends but cant we just be more than that ?” L.Joe ignored you question and continued to have that intensed eye contact with you .

[ L.Joe P.O.V ]

There are surely lots of things I wanted to tell her but I knew she would feel uneasy about it . Her reaction and the expression she has on her face when i said those words just tells me that she does not have any special feelings for me . Maybe she is really falling for Myungsoo . Face the reality , L.Joe yah . She treats you as her bestfriend , her one and only bestfriend and not more than that . Stop dreaming and face the reality

 

Look at Myungsoo and his cute retardness