Chapter 1

Cold Yet Warm

 

The clock strikes at 7 am and the alarm goes off . You stretched your hands and push all of your pillows which are on top of you and get up from bed . You grabbed your big spectacles and bun up your hair . You looked at yourself in the mirror and smile .

[ Your P.O.V ]

Nam ______ , you can do this . Another day in school will pass on fast . KAJAAAA~ FIGHTING NAM _______ !

Ready in uniform , with your hair bun up and your big glasses that looks perfect on your face , you are ready to go to school and not only that , you are looking forward to meet L.Joe and catch up with him about what a fun weekend you’ve had .

[ L.Joe P.O.V]

As usual , i am in front of the front gate , waiting for ____ . I looked at my watch and she is 10 minutes late . Well , I’m used to waiting for her and she’s always taking her time to walk to school . I feel enlightened when i saw her walking towards me while waving her hands with a big smile on her face . I cant wait to hear  her weekend story and watch how engrossed she is while telling me everything . She is just so pure and pretty when she gets excited .

“ Annyeong ! “ you greeted L.joe with a smile on your face . L.Joe just stared at you and you snap your fingers right in front of his face . “ Oh annyeong you are late again“ he greeted back with a frown on his face . “ Ara , i will not be late again . I promise ,” i held out my pinky finger . L.Joe smirked and we walked to class together .

 

Random but look at Woohyun hahaha he is sucha cutie isnt it ?