Chapter 21

Cold Yet Warm

 

[ L.Joe P.O.V ]

I was holding my phone , thinking whether to send _______ a text message when suddenly I received a text message . Honestly , i was feeling exuberant until i saw the third line of the text message . Myungsoo told me that he likes me and we are officially dating. It took me time to digest what i’ve just read . Bwoya ? They are officially dating ? How could that be ? How could ____ just ignore about my feelings ?

L.Joe dialled you and asked you how it happened , pretending that he was happy about the news . You excitedly told him everything , every single detail , not even missing any part of it . After you hung up , L.Joe felt bitter as ever . Gurae , as long as ____ is feeling happy , i should be happy for you shouldn’t I ?

The next day in school , as per normal , you saw L.Joe waiting for you outside the school gate . But that day , you were walking to school with Myungsoo . L.Joe turned and saw both of you walking towards him .

[ L.Joe P.O.V ]

Mwo ? Ah , how could I forgot that ____ is dating Myungsoo now ! I’m such a pabo for waiting for her here . Should i just walk in or wait for them to come here ?

“ Annyeong !” you and Myungsoo greeted L.Joe . L.Joe ignored both of your greetings and went inside the school first . He fastened his pace , leaving you and Myungsoo behind .

[ Your P.O.V ]

Whats wrong with L.Joe ? He’s not like this normally . Did I do something wrong ? Or is it because of Myungsoo ? Did he dislike Myungsoo ?

When you and Myungsoo entered the class , your classmates were throwing bad remarks towards you .

OPPA , IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND ?

WHY IS SHE GOING TO SCHOOL WITH MYUNGSOO OPPA ?

WHO IS SHE TO MYUNGSOO ?

To your amazement , Myungsoo grabbed your hand and exclaimed “ Gurae , she’s my girl now . Dont you dare mess with you . Anyone of you who wanted to bring her down , will have to go through INFINITE first .”

 

❝ Everyone, you are now watching ‘L-co(splay) release’ ❞ – Sungjong