Our Brand New House

The Apple of Dragon's Eyes

J’s POV

During the journey of return, JiYong hold my hand tight with another hand of his on the staring.  Today must be the best day of mine. I thought as unconsciously my lips rise up. “Wow, my baby is smiling wide! Why you’re thinking?” JiYong’s voice brings me back to reality.

Without letting me answer, he whispers next to my ears “Thinking about things we can do in the night?” after saying, he immediately focuses on the road again and smirk. His words just left me blushing. I wonder how he could always make my heart pumping hard and cheeks burning as if we are having first date.

I hit on his arm playfully “Ani~assshh, jinja! Already become someone’s father still thinking nonsense!” I turn my face to the window, pretend my angry to cover my blushing expression. “Ha~ I got you!” JiYong said with a big laugh.

“What?” I turn back and look at him “You’re blushing hard, don’t you?” He is right and so I only could pout, turns away again. Hey, wait! Un we- “Ji, you’re going the wrong way! ” I quickly shouted as I saw he passed the turn where he should in order to get me back to dong wook’s house.  But, he ignore me and increase the speed.  “JiYong, do you heard me? I said we missed the turn! QUICK make a turn in front there!” I pointed as I saw the U- turn sign at the roadside.  But again, he ignore me and passed the chance to U-turn. “YA KWON JIYONG!” I yelled at him as I’m very frustrated with him.

“Yeobo, don’t yell! It’s bad for our baby!” finally he said something. “don’t you heard I said you’re going the wrong way?” I said with angry tone, but still he reply me with calm voice “No, we are going exactly the right way! As long as I’m with you, I could never be on the right track than ever!” he claimed. I take off my hand from his and completely ignore him. What the heck, we are not going back dong wook oppa’s house and still he said exactly the right way. Stubborn fellow… already on the wrong path, still… when I busy cursing him in my thought, suddenly the car stopped.

“omo, what’s wrong?!” I asked “I think the car break down!” JiYong said.

JiYong’s POV

Is always an enjoyment to see her angry face. She is so cute and adorable. I can’t help but as I saw her nervous look. “I think the car break down!” I steal a glare at her look, she is completely freak out. Silly girl, the car is alright and is it just another surprise for you. I thought. I bite my lips a bit and act “Oh , where we are now?” I placed my hand on my forehead, pretend as I was nervous too.

“Oh great! Now what? We are lost and the car already break down?!” she said. “Yeobo, in front there is a house. Why don’t we get in there first?” “wha-” without letting her answer, I get down the car and take her out from the car along.

“Is not good to just break in people’s house like this. What if the owner finds out and got us into jail? ” she keeps on mumbling while I dragged her into the house. Why the owner would get us into the jail while the owner is me? I smiled at her silliness but still I ignore her question and switch on the lights. “JiYong ah~ let’s go! We better leave before they come back!” She pulls slightly on my shirt. “JiYong oppa!” “Shrrr” I turn and look at her with fierce eyes, placed on finger on her lips. “It’s gonna be alright! Trust oppa!” she keep quiet as I told and I smiled.

J’s POV

“Yeobo, what you want to eat tonight?” JiYong walks to the kitchen and placed on the apron. Why he seem like very calm to break in other people’s house and he seem like… knowing everything about this house? I was curious about all his moves and so I asked “how did you know where the apron is?” at the same moment, someone ring the door ring and I immediately hide behind jiyong as a small little kitty. He laughed out loud and walk near to door. “Don’t! what if people find out we-” I slightly smacked his hand from opening the door. “Ocuh! It’s hurt, yeobo!” still he open the door and I quickly hide behind him.  Suddenly I heard some familiar voices “hyung, why take you so long to open the door? My arms gonna break soon!”

“Seungri?” I think I heard seungri’s voice and that guy enter the room. “don’t blame me, blame your hyungsoo!” JiYong said.

I take a look from jiyong’s back and I saw Top “J ah, what are you doing behind JiYong?” top asked as he is holding a lot of things on his hands. Same for the other boys. “why you all are here?” I asked. “and…bring so much things? Haiz…let’s leave before the owner comes back!” I said nervously.

“JiYong, didn’t you tell her you brought this house already?” Taeyang asked and JiYong lauged out loudly. “I find her nervous look very cute so- hahaha”

“YA~ KWON JIYONG!” I walks angrily to the balcony. “Hyung, you’re too much!QUICK!” Daesung push jiyong move forward a bit. How could he make fun on me like this? Bastard! Bastard! Bastard!!!!! I cursed out loudly at the balcony where a beautiful sea view has.  Suddenly, I feel a pair of warm hands around my waist. “Yeobo, I’m sorry!” I could never sure than ever who he is, with this scent and voice.

Still, I could not be so easy to give in, I told myself. I continue pouting and suddenly he turn me, face at him “Mianhe~ I know I was wrong! Please forgive me!Please!” he said with cute expression and I can’t help smiling.  “I brought this house for both of us since the day you leave! I know you will coming back someday~" I smiled at his big ego “who said? Maybe I’m more enjoy to stay with dong wook oppa?”

 “what? You’re serious?” he asked nervously and I laughed as I nodded my head. “ash!” he knee down and lean closer to my tummy and said “Baby, omma is so bad! Always hurting appa’s feeling!apayo~ apayo~” he grab his chest as if he is really hurt.

This make me laugh even harder. “Pabo~” I said with a big smile. I hold his hand and make him stand up with me again. My hands cupped his face and said “I love you! Only you!” Finally his pity expression turns to smiling face. “That why I will not allow my baby and my wife to stay with that dong wook again!” his jealousy always big “arasso!I’m just teasing you!” I said, turn back to the beautiful sunset view. He lean closer to me and whisper next to my ear “still remember?” I nodded as I flashed back that I told him I wish to have a house with a beautiful sea view. “You remember that too?” I asked. “I always remember every words you said!” as he playing my hairs and smell it. “still using the same shampoo?” he asked with a little smile on his face.

Just when the beautiful romantic moment start, Just about when he tried to lean his lips on mine…suddenly “Hyung! Hyung!!!save me!! Tabi is going to hurt me!!” both of us turn and saw seungri was chasing by top. JiYong groaned as he walk in the house “what’s the problem with you, maknae?!” now top and jiyong were busy to chase after seungri as he destroy our romance time. I smiled as I walk into the house.