Family, we are

The Apple of Dragon's Eyes

 

J’s POV

  At YG entertainment building…

“JiYong ah~ do you think is a good idea to bring me with you?” I asked with biting my lips…I was nervous…what if YG make him choose between me and the career? I don’t want him to be suffer! “I think I-” my tears soon filled up my eyes, my voice chocked as I try to say more. I have no idea why I been so emotional and sensitive these days…perhaps it’s just like dong wook oppa said pregnant women’s hormone are unstable….

JiYong kissed my forehead and help me unbuckle the seat beat…

his eyes are like telling me ‘don’t worry!’ I feel safe when looking at him. He lead me to the 7th floor, where the YG’s office are. I was still struggling in stepping out the lift and he smile at me “I’m here!” he holding my hand and walked out from the lift

“JiYongshiii~” a women, I bet she is the secretary of YG, said. She paused her saying when she saw me. I feel so embarrassed and awkward, my head keep it low and lower. Then she continue, “JiYongshii, the president is waiting for you!”

“arrasso!” jiyong replied and try to bring me go into the room with him but then the women stopped him “YG just want to meet you, JiYong!”

“I will explain to him by myself!” a cold and flat voice come from JiYong. He ignored the women and straightly led me into the room. “no no no” the women protest.

YG was doing his things until he noticed our presence and held his head up “Ji-” his expression changed when the moment he saw me. The women quickly explain “I already told them, you only want to meet JiYong…but they…”

“it’s ok! You go out first!” YG said with flat tone.

“Hyung!” before JiYong complete what he trying to say, YG scolded him “JiYong ah, since when you become that rude? Did you hear what noona told you, I only want to meet you! why you bring her? ”

“Hyung I know you’re angry, but please listen! I -” at this moment, the boys bump into the office with the women keep on blocking their way “no no no you can’t meet YG! He is busy now!” she said.  The boys ignore her especially seungri, he is the one who screaming “Hyung! Hyung!” while bumping in. I could see that YG was very angry with that but still he remains calm and wave his hand, telling the women ‘it’s ok!’ soundlessly.

“WHERE DID YOUR MANNER GO?” he shouted at the boys as the door closed by the women. All of them dare not look straight to the president. Their heads were just going down and down as he scolding them

“Seungri, don’t you heard that Lee unnie said I’m busy?” seungri remain silence and face down

so YG walked in front of Top “Top, you are the oldest here! I can’t believe you behave like them too! What kind of behaves is this?” he asked angrily and still Top dare not make a sound.

Then, YoungBae’s turns. “YoungBae ah, you are the most calm and wise among the group! I count on you to take care of them, now what you gave me?! Bring them back to the dorm now!”

After a few sec of silence,  YoungBae is the first one who talking “Hyung, mianhe! I can’t do this!” he take a bow after that saying. YG was shocked with that behavior as YoungBae is the most obey him all the time “What you said?!”

“Hyung, we can’t leave JiYong hyung and J unnie alone!” Seungri said loudly and suddenly he tune back his voice as he saw YG staring at him “with you!”

“Wae? I’m a monster will kill them?” YG take a sit on the sofa and said

“Hyung, we just-” Daesung tried to say but YG stopped him “ENOUGH!” he closed his eyes for a way and said “Top, bring them back first!” After a while when he open his eyes, he still saw the 4 of them still standing in front. Top take a bow and said “Hyung, is you who taught us what is team work! We are a family , we can’t abandon them just like that! Hyung~ ”

“Hyung~” JiYong called at the same exactly time when Top calling YG. Top look at JiYong and JiYong was like sending messages through his eyes ‘I will be fine!’. Thus, Top keeps quiet.  JiYong holds my hand tight suddenly and take a deep breath. “Hyung, I know you’re upset with all the scandals I have. There are too much of misunderstandings nowadays! J wasn’t the women you thinking of. I know you worried about me to get hurt and so do my career. But hyung, this woman here is my life. I can’t live without her! I don’t want anything; I just want to be with her.”   

“JiYong ah~” my tears filled up my eyes as I heard he said. He smiled at me and wiped away those tears with his thumb.

“So now you telling me, you don’t want anything? Including the fame, career and popularity? JiYong-shii, do you still remember what you told me at the first day you come into YG entertaimnet? Now because of this woman, you” YG stand up and pointed at the boys “all already forget about the dream and promise? Is that fair? I gave out so much to train and make you guys famous and this is how you paid me back?”

“Hyung~” JiYong tried to argue back and I stopped him but touching on his chest and give him a smile. I let go off his hand and walked in front of YG. I take a 90 degree bow as all of them were shocked included YG. “I’m sorry!” I dare not held my head up to talk with him but because of the boys and JiYong, I have to be strong. “President, I know what I did before make you very disappointed. You’re right that they shouldn’t give up their dream because of me. They just too care about me and the baby” as I touched my tummy “that why they behave like this. They don’t mean to be rude to you! they always respect you as their beloved brothers-”

“the baby is-” YG did not realized until he saw my big tummy.

“is JiYong hyung’s !” Seungri said excitedly as all the members staring at him.

“is that true?” YG asked as I nodded.

“so what is going on now? I thought you said pregnant is fake? And you just asking for marry to a famous rich idol?” YG asked again.

JiYong walked next to me and held my hand. He looks into my eyes like saying ‘never let my hand go again’! and so jiyong start to explain what’s been happen between us. Finally, we get the forgive from YG and he fully understand that I’m doing that because of the same objective with him, which protect the boys. He smiled and pat on my shoulder “J ah~” he smiled and I know he asking me to stay no worries. I nodded head and he pick up the phone to call. “Lee, arranged a press conference. We have something to announce.”  

His face turns serious when he look at the boys again “no more bump in my room, arasso? But this time is ok!” he smiled and so do the boys. YG is really a nice person and I finally feel the family belong in this YG entertainment. It is very funny because we don’t have blood related but we still care for each other so much. We discuss about the baby and the life I been through after that serious talk. We all having fun and laugh into as the two bingu SeungHyun keep on making jokes.