Second meet

The Apple of Dragon's Eyes

 

10 days after the night… the fashion show

Today, I’m very excited because I could attend my favorite fashion idol’s fashion show.

At the moment, I step in… “wow~~ the stage is so big… how wish I could present my fashion and show on this place” I think. According to the tickets numbers, I take a seat. When the show started, there are a lot of people came in… I feel like I saw him, but then I lost him in sight… perhaps is just someone who look like him.

The show ended…

I walked out to the bus station…waiting for the bus with my headphone on…suddenly someone hit on my shoulder.

“HI” a stranger with mask on

“what you want?” I said it with defensive voice

He take off his mask“ It is me!JiYong ah~” he quickly put up his mask again…

“why I always saw him in late night?” my thoughts

“Hi, why you are here?”

“should be me who asking you, why you are here! I came for the fashion show! I saw you just now but you look away!”

“oh~” with flat tone again

“you don’t feel comfort with my presence?”

“Nope!”

“Since this is the second time we met can you give me your phone number?!”

“you always ask girl’s phone like this?”

“Depends”

“oh~”

“you always answer in this way?”

“Wae?”

“the ‘oh’ with flat tone and expression!”

I smiled…

“oh did you saw the soft toy I have in my pocket that day?”

“I will let you know through the phone” he said it with playful tone

“huh?” before I able to ask, someone called him “JiYong ah~”

“I gotta go! Chat next time” he is in rush again.