The answer

The Apple of Dragon's Eyes

 

After the party, I am the one who closing the café. It’s 1 a.m., I prepared to cycling back to my apartment….At this moment, a guy stand in front me, it’s GD?

Sir, our café already closed! Do you leave anything so you came back to take?” I asked gently.

No! But you did!” he smiled and said. His smile is so charming that nobody could really stand it.

“Me?” I was so confusing with his words. Then he hand me my jacket.

“This!!” he smile again.

“how did you….?”

“it’s freezing outside, why don’t we go in and talk about it?”  

“ok!” I opened the door again and get both of us a coffee and hot chocolate.

“thanks!”

“now,can you tell me why did you get my jacket? And was Gaho the puppy I saw last night? Why did you leave him outside in the midnight? Don’t you know the freezing weather will killed it?? ” I did not even allow him to answer and keep on asking question non stop.

He smiled and his smile just paused my conversation “look like you doubt a lot, huh? I’ll answer you one by one then.Yes, Gaho is the puppy you saw last night. No, I ain’t leavin him outside. I was with him last night. I heard you’re singing and your voice attracted me here. When you noticed my existence, I’m afraid you will said I’m kind of stalker … so, I hide myself and Gaho ran to you without my knowing. I’m very thankful that you treat Gaho so nice.”

I just can’t believe what I have heard…a superstar just said he heard my voice “oh~” with flat tone

you don’t believe me?” GD smiled again

“Aneyo, it’s just…..”

“I’m Kwon JiYong! You could call me JiYong And you?”

“J”

“short and sweet, J! Nice to know you! I gotta go!bye!”

“bye!” I checked my jacket but I couldn’t find the toy…