Seem Like End, It's just a beginning!

The Apple of Dragon's Eyes

 

J’s POV

JiYong fetch me back to dong wook’s house as han byul already told her uhmma about what just happen and we won’t able to go there visit her. During the journey, one hand of JiYong stabling the staring and another one keep on holding tight on my hand…His lips never stop raising…we keep silence and enjoy the music along the way…

“oppa, what you smiling at?” I asked curiously but he shake his head with a smile and focus on the road

I immediately take my hand away from his and caused he immediately stop his car at the road side “YA~ how could you take off your hand?” he yelled at me nervously

I was about to smiling but I tried to hold back …have a serious look and clear my throat by saying “wae?”

“Are you going to leave me again?” his eyes turn into sad and pity kitty eyes.

I cant stand his cuteness and so I burst out a smile. “what makes you think that? Why would I..” before I complete my sentence, his lips landed on mine… my eyes were wide open as I did not expect this. I saw he was closed his eyes and I know he was so into it… I know he miss me and the love just keep growing between both of us even after so many things happen…just when we thought everything end perfectly…it actually just a beginning! His kiss is so sweet that could make me lose counting and join his company… I closed my eyes and kiss him back but for a while he pull away…that is where we both open our eyes

“you did not answer my question yet!” he said. I smiled at his stubborn and he continue “I could not bear another pain of losing you, jagiya! Please! Please! Please tell me you will stay!”

I nodded and smile. He immediately wrapped his arms around me “I love you, J!”

“I love you too!”

“Marry me then!” he start let go off me while he said

I was shocked at his proposal. I mean…not now…while everything is not settle now… what about his career? what about the fans? What about…is so much doubts and worry inside of my head. I keep quiet and look down. Wondering what should I do and what answer should I gave!

 

JiYong’s POV

As I proposal to her, her smile lost from her face. Why so? She don’t love me as much as before? She still angry or what? No matter what is it, I will never let this beautiful girl in front of me go again. I want to make her mine and I never been sure than this.

So I hold her hands and said “Jagiya~” when I try to say something, she stop me by taking off her hands again…

“JiYong ah, I don’t think it is the right time! Do you know this will destroy everything that you have? Money, Career, Fame, fans! Do you ever think of your members?” she said with tears in her eyes “we” she touched her tummy “not supposed to be your burden!”  

“There you go again!” I said… I know she is always like this, worry about me, care about me… but what she don’t understand is…I love her too… I care about her too… she sacrifice too much for me “I love you! how could loving you become a burden for me?!I know there are so much barriers in front us that make us fall…but now I’m not asking you expect it disappear by itself or fighting alone. I just asking a chance for both of us to go across it TOGETHER!”

I hold her hands again and although she try to escape again, I held it tighter this time with one hand…while another hand touched her tummy “me…you… and him!”

 

J’s POV

JiYong is right! I should not hide from the problem again, he loves me and I love him. There is nothing greater than found a true love in life. Finally, I show up a smile to him.

“and Don’t you ever leave me for another guys!” he said with jealousy tone

“what?” I was confused

“That dong wook hyung!” he pouted

“YA~ un everyone told you that he is not...” he immediately pull me into his embrace “Listen I just don’t want to leave you anymore! If you did so, I swear I would die!”

I slightly pushed him away “You never let me finish, don’t you?!” he laughed as I said. Ignoring my question, he starts the engine and suddenly his phone rang.

“Yeoboseyo?!” He answered “Oh Hyung! Ok! I’m coming back now!” he ended the call

“who is that?” I asked

“YG!” he steering the gear “we are going back to YG entertainment now!”

“sh*t we are in big troubles now!” I mumbling but he heard it and he smirked

“no HE is in trouble!” He said without looking at me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long~ I was so busy with my study and work at the same these days  and I lost my main concept/ idea for this story~ so now I would just try to pick it up piece by piece...