First Meeting

The Apple of Dragon's Eyes

 

Di~di~ Di~ * alarm ringing*

I woke up with a tired look, walked out to the kitchen and searching for some food.  On the table, there is a cup of milk. While I tried to grab it, Zack grab it from me. “Zack!!” I yelled at him. “It is the last one, babe!” He saying playfully.

If you know that why don’t you give it to me first?! It’s 12 p.m. I haven’t eat anything!” I  try to act pity so that he could hand the milk for me.

Don’t want! Who ask you to help Bom yesterday? ” he said it with angry look and pouting.

OH~ don’t be like that!” I pulling his shirt and said it flighty. “My most good looking Mr. Zack, you won’t be so stringy! Come give me the milk!”  While I tried to steal it from him, he turn away

I’m that stringy!”  He tried to act cool but I could see his happiness while I compliment as the best looking guy in this world.

Ah~” I screamed in pain.

what’s wrong with you?” Zack said it nervously and holding my arms tightly to stable me.

“I think I’m gastric! Ah~ ” I groaned again.”If I could get the milk, then I think I will be better.”

Zack pushed me slightly away. Look like he knew that I’m acting but still he handle me the milk

“ Nah!” while I about to drink it, he took away from me

Zack!” I yelled again like a kid.

Drink cold milk is not good for your stomach! I heated it up for you again!” Sometime, Zack just act like a mother to me. I’m very glad to have a friend like him. Although he does have certain characters that we do not like, when comes to friend he do care for us a lot.

You don’t always get near to Bom! She just teaches you bad stuff!” Zack was nagging me again as usual. “Only you who will be so silly work until that late! That wasn’t your business why you want to do that for her…..” he keep on blah blah on the last night incident and I did not even pay attention. I remember there is something I should do this morning but I cant recall it back until Zack said “Last weekend, my grandma’s house came four little puppies…”

PUPPY?” I finally remember what I should’ve do this morning

Yea puppy!! What?what happen?”

I have something to do! The milk you drink it ya!” I grabbed my sweater and rush out the house. I parked my bicycle near by the café and ran to the box. I realized the sharpei puppy and my jacket already gone.  I was very nervous and run into café, asking Bom and other colleagues see whether they saw the puppy around.

J, why you so nervous? Here often stray cats and dogs !” Bom walked next to me and said.

“I promised him!” I said it disappointedly.

HIM?” Bom laughed. “J, you think too much! Just a puppy, not even human! Promised, so what?Get back to work! Later the VIP will come already!” she threw the apron for me. I looked at the box once, turn my back and walk away sadly.

At about 8p.m….

Those VIP came to our latte café…

J! J! J!” Bom screamed to me excitedly.

what happen?”

BIG BANG!!”

what big bang??”

OMO, You don’t know who is big bang?! They are the most hit and famous boys group! I feel like I’m breathless now!”

Ash…they are only human! Why you acting like this? It’s not even you!” I keep prepared the dish without bother to look at them “Bom, please handle me the plate! Thanks!”

 “They are so handsome!! OMO~” Bom ignored what I saying by just looking at them.

“BOM! BOM! BOM PARK!” I shaked her hardly…

what?!”

the plates!!!” I pointed at the plates in front of her, but instead of handle in me the plates she leaved.

While I turn back,“ BOM??” I saw her walked next to a guy with pink color hairs. I heard she calling him “OMO~ GD, you’re so handsome! Could you sign for me??”

That guy smiled and nodded his head. Then, bom moved to another guy who wear green color hairs “Topsi,I love your acting so much!!! Could you sign for me too?” of couse that guy still sign for her and she moved around to another three guys …

“Before the worst * Zack saw it* I better pull her off this! ” I pretend serving water to those guests and walked next to Bom “Enough!Let’s go! You’re so embrassing!” whisper softly and smiled to those guys, make sure they don’t discover anything.

I’m not done yet!” Bom refuse to leave and say it with annoyed voice. She made me no choice but pulled her gentle to a side.

While pulling her, I accidentally poured the water to the guy who Bom called him, GD!

“I’m so sorry, sir!! I’ll help you!!” I try to wiped up the water but it wasn’t really help

“You!! Where is your supervisor? Call him out!!” a guy angrily yelled at me, where I knew I get in another trouble. “you’re such a troublemaker, J!” in my thoughts

Zack walked out from his office. While he saw the whole situation, he immediately comfort and apologized to the guests. Zack stare at me and bom fiercely again, “You both again….” While he started scolding us

GD voice up “It’s ok! It’s just water! Don’t make things difficult for them! I’m alright!

You both…faster thanks G-dragon!” Zack yelled loudly.

I’m sorry and thank you!” we both said with a 90 degree bow and we went into kitchen immediately.

J, I think GD likes me!” Bom said it happily

what?!” I confused

If not, how come he will forgive us so easily?!”

Ash… oh ok! Whatever!! Let’s don’t get any mistake anymore. ”

In the middle of the dinner, they bring out a big cake for GD.

“oh, today is his birthday!” in my thoughts and I looked up to the calendar, it was august 18. I turn my head around and searching for Bom, and she was there busy snapping pictures again. Suddenly, I saw the lady holding the sharpei puppy. “OH~that wasn’t….” I think. I saw the lady hand in the puppy to GD. Then, I heard some of the girls screaming“ Oh GAHO so cute!!”

that puppy has an owner? GAHO is its name??” I mumbling to myself

“what gaho?” Bom done with the snapping picture section and asking me confusingly.

That puppy is the puppy I saw last night!” I claimed

every puppy look the same! How you know is the puppy you saw last night? Plus, its impossible! Gaho is GD’s favorable pet! How it supposed to turn in the stray dogs?”

But…” I still have doubts with that… and someone calling my name “J, please hand in some red wine to the guests.”

“Nae!” I replied loudly. When I walked next to GD to pour the red wine, I saw Gaho who in GD’s arms biting a toy which similar to what I put in the pocket of my jackets. Again, I poured the red wine on GD’s lap by only concentrate on the toy. “Mian! I’m sorry! Sorry!!” I bow immediately

“You again??” the guy who scolded me just now… stand up again…

GD comfort him by saying “ It’s ok! but make sure don’t pour hot drinks on me next time!!” he tried to joke us out from this embarrassing situation. They continued their party and I just walked into the kitchen with a lot of question

Why the toy is with Gaho?

Why the puppy look like….???

Someone hit on my shoulder and sweap away my thoughts “J, are you alright? Why you acting weird tonight? Are you feeling not well?” Zack asked softly while touching on my forehead.

NO! I’m fine” I deny but I am not fine… I really desparate to know why

“Who look at these hot guys will be fine? ” Bom teased.

“you thought everyone just like you?” Zack teased back

“what??” Bom argued. She and Zack always like tom and jerry, quarrel whenever met each other.