Was it a date?

The Apple of Dragon's Eyes

 

*phone ringing*

“Yawbosehyo!”

“J ah~” a soft and familiar tone

“Wae?”

“JiYong ar!!

“Oh~ JiYong! How you know my phone number?”

“It’s not even a hard job! Bom gave it to me!”

“assh… this Bom how could she gave my phone number to others just like that??” I mumbling to myself softly

“Wae?”

“Nothing!! So what you’re finding me for?”

 “Remember last time I said I will tell you about the location of the soft toy when I chat with you through the phone?!”

“So, where is it?”

“I’ll meet you at amusement park at 10 a.m. tomorrow!”

“but…” before I could say anything “bye!” he just hang up the phone.

“what alien is this? Don’t even allow people to answer!” in my thoughts

One next day, amusement park….

“OMG I was late!” I’m looking at my watch and it was 11.45 a.m. I think he must be leaving already…but yet I saw a guy look just like him standing down the trees.

“J ah~” he screamed my name loudly

“JiYong ah~” I ran to him “I’m…I’m… sorry!!” I was breathless after the long run from the bus station till here. “Due to the bus…..” GD took out a napkin and wrapped the sweat from my forehead “Its ok!”  He smiled again… that sweet smile on his face just killed me, suddenly, he hold my hand and said “let’s go! There isn’t much time left!”

“Where are we going?” I asked with confusing eyes.

“Haunted house!!” GD answered excited.

“what?!!”

After the haunted house, we went for a roller coaster…

I saw his excitement while play. He just like transform to a little kid. We scream together, laugh together.

“want some ice-cream?” he asked after the roller coaster

“yea”

“then stay here!!” I look at his leaving shadow, make me think of another person… he used to treat me well like this…he used to…my tears rolling down while I flashing back.

“what’s wrong?!” GD back with two cone ice-cream.

 I quickly wiped my tears and take the ice-cream from him“ I’m fine!!”

“You don’t look fine!” I remind silence and face down “Tell me! What is it?” he asked with soft tone.

“Nothing! I just… just think of the past!” I held my head up and look into his eyes, his worried eyes “You look just like him, but…” my tears can’t help rolling down without any control...head down again “Hey hey hey it’s ok! Who is he?”

“My ex” I hold back the tears “he used to treat me like this, he used to love-” I paused and look at him, realized that this guy in front wouldn’t love me. “Forget it!”

“Since you don’t feel like talking about it! We don’t talk about him! You came here for the soft toy, right?” GD took out the soft toy from his pocket but then “I guess you don’t need it anymore!!” he threw it away

“You!! You…. How could you?” I stand up nervously

“Follow me!” he smiled. He holding my hand and lead me to a game stall.

“Now what?” I was pissed off when he threw away my things without my permission.

“I saw the soft toy named A&J! guess it was gifted by your ex and since he is the past and you need something bigger than that!” after his words, he asked the people to hand him an coin. “WATCH THIS!” he aim and threw it. He just won a big teddy bear.

He hold the teddy bear and walked near to me “This is for you!” when I received from him, he kissed my cheeks… I was shocked and blank minded