The return

The Apple of Dragon's Eyes

 

When I reached home, “ei? When I leave, I remember I had switch off the light! How come?” I immediately thinking of perhaps there is a theif? I pick up a wood behind the cupboard and slowly walk into the room…I saw a shadow and I plan to hit on it….

But he stop me with grab the wood from me“YA~ how could you kill your own husband?”

This voice is so familiar? He turn and look at me“jiyong?” i hugged him tight

“yeobo, you hugged me so tight…I cant breathe!!”

I immediately let go and apologized“I’m sorry!” and take a back step“how come you come back so early? I thought after the concert you will be stay there for a few days?”

But then he grab me and wrapped in his arms “because I miss you so much! So after th-”

The tears burst out from my eyes “I miss you too!” the tears drop on his skin and he realized I was crying

He let go of me and wiped my tears “why you’re crying?”

“I..I…” should I tell him about hee sun and the baby? I don’t know how settle this, my mind already stuck…and  he is so busy lately…look at his eye bags… I shouldn’t bother him much

“J?” his voice brings me back to reality

“nae?”

“what are you thinking?”

“nothing!” I fake a smile on my face

Next morning…

I woke up in the arms of jiyong… he still sleeping so I slowly remove his arms from me and put it on the bed… I walked to the balcony, looking at the sunrise… “what should mama do,baby?” I touched my tummy and mention in my heart….

“yeobo, why you wake up so early?” jiyong  

I sighed and look at the sunrise “Oppa, I would like to take a few days leaves….may I?” I don’t really feel like going work because if I do, I will sure met hee sun…I still didn’t decide what to do yet…

“oh? Wae?” jiyong quickly placed his hand on my forehead “are you feeling not well?’

I avoided for his touch and said “aniyo…I just feel like I want to get some rest!”

“omo, my baby getting lazy??” he teased me

I smiled and he said “ok, I will inform YG! We will settle our job by our own! ” he kissed my forehead “you get some rest!”

After few days…

Suddenly I received a call from jiyong “hello?!”

“yeobo, can you help me to bring my “superman”pendrive on my table to the studio now?hyung, lost some of the recording…” he said with a nervous voice…

I guess its urgent so I agreed to bring it for him…even thought I know I maybe meeting hee sun in YG entertainment building….well, guess I just have to be care…

When I arrived, I quickly rush into the lift…I pressed 15th floor and received another message from jiyong:

Yeobo, are you arrived already?

I replied:

I arrived and coming up

‘ding’ the door of the lift open…when I stepped out, I think of quickly rush to the studio …but….