Lies

The Apple of Dragon's Eyes

 

When arrived YG building, everyone get down the car before me and while I tried to get down…jiyong push me back to the seat and telling the driver “take her back to hostel!”

but jiyong, I…” I tried to argue but then he said “you need a bath! do as what I said! I’m the boss here, remember?”

“Yes he did!!” in my thoughts and I look down again… he lend a kiss on my forehead before closing the door out of surprise….i look back at the window as the car already moving….his back shadow….

he just so….gorgeous! wait what I’m thinking? I quickly place the earphone on my ears again…

YoungBae’s POV

AT YG building….

I bet all of us will gonna get in trouble…I could say everyone quietly here as the storm coming soon… suddenly I heard some footstep sound…its YG…he doesn’t look in the good mood even when we greeting him… when he went into his room, we tried to get in along but the JiYong stopped us

“stay there!I’ll talk with him!” JiYong said…sure he will! He always being leader and act like big brother among even he is not the eldest.

We nodded and there is a voice came out from YG room“ JiYong ah~~” YG must be impatient waiting for him…so he step in the room alone

We waited outside the room for a few hours and all we heard is YG’s loud voice…he must be very angry for the scandals… after  that, JiYong walked out and said with a calm voice “it’s alright now! Let’s go home” he release his arms on me….we all having the curious look as we don’t know how he settle the things with YG…plus YG didn’t asking J to quit or any action been taken on us…

Back to hostel…we all back to our own unit as we are so tired for the whole day…even I feel like going to JiYong’s unit to visit J but I guess she must be tired…so I let go of that thoughts

JiYong’s POV

When the moment I step in the house, I saw J still sitting on the sofa with her headphone on…she was back facing on me so I guess she did not even realized I was back….i walked next to her and tried to explain the problem already settle… when I tried to say, I saw a beauty in front of me…she fall asleep on the sofa…

I have a little smile on my face and slowly remove the headphone from her… I grab her ipod and have a look on the playlist…. Surprise me! She listening my songs?? even my new songs? I look back at her, she squeeze herself a little bit, guess she feel cold….and it’s about 1 am already. I placed the ipod a side and hug her to her room….cover her with the blanket….a kiss on her forehead….

I walked out the room and have some wine in my hand….i lay on the sofa and flash back

*flash back memories*

YG: jiyong ah~ how could you being so careless and let this kind of girl being your assistant?

Me: I’m sorry but I will be responsible to this! J doesn’t mean to make this happen…she have bad experience on it too…she is the victim…she is innocent in this incident…is that * before I could say another words, YG cut me off*

YG: innocent? Now im the one who is innocent! JiYong ah~ you know how much people tried to steal the fame from you all?especially you …don’t you get enough lesson from Kim? Sometime those girls be with you just want to take advantages on you,do you know?

Me: no! j is not this kind of girl! I’m very clear!

YG: why you being so loud to me?

Me: I’m sorry,hyung!

YG: call her to leave!

Me: no way! I promise her I will never let her go!i will never leave her alone again!

YG: JiYong ah~ you never against my order…the last time you did is for Kim! Don’t you tell me you fall for her!

Me: I…* I look at YG’s eyes, I know if I don’t admit he won’t let J stay* Yes! I LOVE HER!

YG: then I will strongly insist this girl get away from you!* YG pick up the phone and I know he tries to do something on it*

I quickly grab the phone and said “I’m sorry, hyung ! for being so rude but then you can’t do anything to her! She….she…

YG was looking at me and expecting the answer coming from my mouth…but the truth is I don’t know what to say till I saw the magazines on his table…

“she is pregnant  and the baby is mine! ” I was so shock that came from my mouth but the it is what it is…and YG seem to let go of the phone ….i guess he giving up on the idea that chasing J away from me then I continue “I can’t be so irresponsible, hyung! Is you who taught me being a man have to their women! Now this lady in front me and you is gonna be my wife and I will only be with her! No her no JiYong!

“JiYong ah~ you sure that kid is…..yours??” YG suddenly ask in this way make me shock but then since I already lied…another lies won’t harm… “yes!”  I answer loudly

“hmmm” YG think a while and said “ok! I will ask the PR department see whatever we could do about it! But before anything come out from me, you must promise me to keep your mouth shut from the public…including the pregnant news!!”

“yes of…coz!” I said happily by knowing YG gonna help us out ….he always have the power to manipulate and twist the whole news into positive if he want