Two.

My Robot Girlfriend~

 

Dong Hyun's POV:

"So you're theory is this was made by the weird neighbor 3 blocks away from us?" I questioned Jino.

"Well, who else would it be? Besides, you said you heard him building something behind his front door..."

"But it could be anyone you know? Aish whatever, I guess that person threw this because this is a failure robot. It even attacked us earlier!"

"And we thought she was a zombie! AHAHAHAHA I find that funny hyung! You were peeing on your pants!"

"I was not! You were screaming there like 'Hyung! don't go out there! The zombie's gonna attack you!' Just help me here."

We opened the screws and in it were a bunch of wires. Being an IT student, I saw what was wrong.

"I guess the person who made this got mixed up with the wires. You see this should go here, while the red one should go here in the green..."

I was repairing it little by little that I didn't notice it was beginning to have a life.

"Aha! Hyung! What if we use this robot as an experiment? I mean, she still is a gadget. Right? We can research about her parts that we didn't know and such."

"That's an awesome idea Jino. But I'll just put one last wire into its place."

As soon as I did that, the robot by itself. She stood up normally, like how a normal person would stand up.

"An- yeong- Ha-se-yo. I-am-A-the-na-0-4-5-2. How-are-you-master?"

"There still is a problem on how she speaks. I want a normal voice, not a robotic one." I proceeded to again fix some wires on her back.

"Annyeong Haseyo! I am ATHENA0452!" The robot said cheerfully.

"Wah hyung! You did it! You repaired the robot!"

"I did! But! She still needs clothes..."

"Yeah.... Go lend her a shirt or something hyung."

"Aren't you disturbed that you're in front of us boys?" I asked Athena.

"I am a robot. I have no feelings. Although I very much would like to know how being disturbed feels like, I just can't."

"Right, she has a point. Here wear this." I said as I lend her my shirt with the words "I'M TAKEN" written on it.

"Hyung, a shirt is not enough. You need underwear, and bra! and shorts, pants, sandals! And maybe some hairclips..."

"Are you sure you're not gay?"

"Yah! Hyung! I may be living with 4 sisters but I'm certainly not gay!"

"Okay chillax I was kidding. But it's too early to find those things now. Tommorow after school, I'll buy you okay?"

"Okay... Can I go to school with you?" she asked.

"Aniya! You can't! No, No, No. Stay here and guard the house okay?"

"Sigh. Okay. What is your name master?"

"I'm Dong Hyun. Seo Dong Hyun."

"Seo Dong Hyun saving in my memory card."

"I'm Lee Jino, Dong Hyun's friend."

"Lee Jino saving in my memory card."

"Hyung, it would've been cool if we were robots too! We'd have memory cards on our heads!"

"Stop dreaming Jino, go back to your dorm. It's already 5:30 AM. 5:30 AM?!?! Aigoo! I'm gonna be late for school!"

I was so fascinated by Athena that I forgot about school and the test we will be having today. Stupid Jino doesn't have classes today. What a showoff.

"Bye Hyung! good luck with the test!"

"Yeah thanks! Take care of Athena while I am away arasseo?"

I rushed to school only 5 minutes late.

Jino's POV:

"ATHENA0452 is hungry."

Oh no! What should I do? I became balnked out for a second and made her a sandwich.

"What is that?"

"Huh? Oh! Ahahaha sorry my mistake! You need oil! Sorry I thought you eat human food too..."

Now, what oil should I let her drink? Aha! Cooking oil! I'm sure Dong hyun hyung has some cooking oil here somewhere... I found one and put it into a glass and gave it to Athena. She drank it thirstily, not saving a single drop.

"So which one of you made me?" she asked.

"Ah no, no one of us made you. You were abandoned in our trash can last night by a mysterious man..."

She was silent. Even if she doesn't have feelings I know she was hurt.

"Don't worry, we won't do that to you. We'll take care of you, okay?"

"Okay. But remember, never use my robot body for research, or you're so dead. Okay?"

I gulped. Sure we wouldn't, except that is why we repaired her. Eottokhae?

Dong Hyun's POV:

"Hey, I'm home. What happened?"

"hyung! you're back! Well, she was thirsty, so I gave her all your cooking oil. Sorry."

"It's okay, we'll just buy a new one today. I need to research about how robot bodies work."

"About that hyung...." He whispered something to my ear.

"MWOYA? But that was the reason why we repaired her in the first place!"

"Believe me hyung, I said that on my mind too. But she said she's gonna do something drastic once she knows we are exerimenting on her robot body."

"Oh man, just when I couldn't get any happier..."

"Oh, master Dong Hyun, you're back!"

"Yeah yeah whatever. Let's go we're gonna buy you girly stuff..."

"Hyung can I come?"

"No. You've done much trouble in just one day. Stay and study. I don't have classes tomorrow and the day after that while you have a project coming up."

"Yes hyung. Well, take care."

"Take care too, master Jino."

In the mall....

People were giving me odd looks now. I've never been so embarrased in my life. I was holding 6 sets of bra and 6 sets of underwear cause I don't know what size fits her.

"I found my size!"

"I'll pay for it, come on we still have to buy cooking oil."

After paying for the underwears and some pairs of pants and shorts, we went to the supermarket.

"Athena what type of cooking oil do li-" I said as I turned to face her.

Our food basket was filled with tons of different expensive sooking oils. I guess this robot a choosy one too. I knew it. I shouldn't have let her hold the basket.

"Athena, we're just gonna buy 3 bottles okay and then we'll go-"

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Dong hyun, the dumb nerd who swam at the dirty creek. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Oh great. Now why is Junsu here in the supermarket?

"Oooh, who's this pretty lady... Hi, I'm you knight in shining armor, William Park. So is this nerd annoying you? Want me to beat the hell outa him?"

"No, master Dong Hyun is helping me buy underwear and cooking oil." Great Athena, just great. You're making me feel more embarrased.

"Underwear? You hear that guys? Dong Hyun the nerd slash maid! HAHAHAHA! What are you, his boyfriend? Accompanying her to buy underwear?" 

"YES!" what in the world did I just say.

"You're his girlfriend?" William asked Athena.

"Yes." Now why did you say yes Athena?!?! You're getting me into so much trouble!

"Ooooh, nerdy has a girlfriend... Let's go guys, we don't want to disturb your underwear date! HAHAHAHAHA Kaja guys!"

Great, now he's gone, but by tomorrow everyone in school will know I have a girlfriend, and that I went underwear shopping with her. Athena, you're starting to be a pain in the neck.