One.

My Robot Girlfriend~

 

Dong Hyun's POV:

"hey little cry baby! come here!"

William came near and started to throw my books down the creek near the school.

"My books!"

"What? you gonna fight with me? huh? come on!"

"A- Ani..."

"Psh. Scaredy Cat. Hahahahaha!"

They left me with bruises on my arms and my glasses broken. Welcome to my miserable life.

Annyeong Haseyo. I'm Seo Dong Hyun, a sophomore college student, taking up College of Information & Technology in University of Incheon. The guy bullying me, that's William Park. He takes up Mass Communication. And he HATES nerds. Unfortunately, I'm a nerd, so I am always bullied. Whatever. I'll become a rich owner of an electronic gadget company, while he's gonna be acting on TV, a TV which I built. I must be going bonkers. Anyway, this is my 2nd year in Incheon, and my 2nd year of being bullied. I'm actually from Gyeongju, but I wanted to study here, because this is my dream school. I entered my class with a messy look. Everyone's mouths were agape, they probably thought a caveman entered the classroom.

"Seo Dong hyun ssi, what happened to you?" Im Seongsaengnim asked my wet, messy figure. I had to jump in the creek to get my books back. We have a quiz today, and I don't want to fail. I'm a perfectionist.

"Im Seongsaengnim, I'm sorry, my books fell on the creek and I had to retrieve them." I had to lie in this part, or else William's gonna punish me again. One punch today is enough.

"Ah, I feel sorry for you. However, I'm very proud of you. You are a good example of a hardworking student."

"Thank you songsaengnim."

After class, I went straight back to my dorm. 

"Oh, dong hyun hyung, you're back early." My neighbor, Jino said.

"Ah, yeah, the other teachers were in some kind of conference so they let us go early." Jino also studies IT like me, but in a different university. I just don't know what it was.

"Hyung, I made a lot of Samgyetang, come here and join me eat dinner."

"Arasseo, I'll just change." Out of all my neighbors, Jino is the friendliest. I don't know if it was because we were both nerds, or people here aren't really friendly. But to tell you the truth, Jino is also one of the rich kids. Only, he's not as popular as them. He wasn't complaining, nonetheless. He likes peace and quiet.

"Wah, this is good! You know, if you're not an IT student, you could pass as a Culinary Arts student!"

"Really hyung? thanks for the compliment, but I'd rather be building websites and computer stuff than cooking in a crowded kitchen."

I laughed at what he said.

"Hey, I just noticed, you know the neighbor 3 blocks away from us? He's acting really weird lately..."

"What do you mean hyung?"

"I always hear these weird buzzing sounds inside his house whenever I pass there in the morning. It's like he's building some kind of machine. I never saw his face actually, I just saw his back from afar one time."

"Maybe he's building a cyborg?"

"Yeah right! Just eat your food Jino-yah, you're going bonkers."

He laughed and we continued eating. After the meal he asked some help on his project and I helped him. After a few hours I went back to my dorm. It was 11: 30 PM. Oh great. I still haven't reviewed for another test tomorrow. That Samgyetang was so great, I forgot about the test. I studied until I coudn't take it anymore and my eyes started to droop to sleep....

At 4:00 AM, a loud explosion outside my dorm woke the life out of me.

"What was that!" I said out loud.

I went outside, only to find Jino staring at something on the trash bin.

"Hyung! I heard the explosion too! It was here in your trach can!"

I peeked inside... And saw a corpse! I mean, it had skin, it was , it was burned, what else could it be? And worst of all, it was a girl! A girl in my trash can. I can't let the neighbor know about this! They might think I'm a or something!

"Jino, ppalli, carry her inside my house!"

"But Hyung-"

"Just carry it for crying out loud!"

Jino carried her inside my house and placed her on the sofa.

"Yah! you little ert! Why are you looking at her body?! Cover you eyes while I get a towel!"

"It's okay hyung, I grew up with sisters, and I always change their clothes. I'm not a ert or anything."

I got a towel the bathroom and wrapped it around the girl. Then I noticed something.

"What's this? A switch?" I said as I moved it. The girl opened her eyes.

"AAAAAAH!" Jino and I screamed.

Then the girl started moving like a zombie, with wide eyes staring into us. We couln't help it, we were scared. We ran, and she chased us! What did I do wrong to be eaten by a zombie? We locked ourselves inside the bathroom.

"Hyung! What are we gonna do?"

"Mollasseo! Aish! This is all my fault! Now a zombie is attacking us!"

"But its' weird, she doesn't smell bad, you know, like zombie smell. She smells like metal."

"Whatever! She must be a cyborg!" Then I remembered.

"Cyborg?" both of us chorused.

"I'm going out."

"Hyung! No! What if you get eaten by the zombie?"

"Nonesense! It wasn't a zombie."

I went out bravely and held the "zombie" while moving the switch button off. I knew it. She's not a zombie.

"Jino! You can come out now!"

"Is it safe now?"

"She was not a zombie."

"Well then what is she?"

We turned her so she was facing the floor and saw screws on her back. Could it be?

"She's.... a robot?" We chorused once again.