Twelve.

My Robot Girlfriend~

 

Dong Hyun's POV:

I was still asking her why she won't talk to me, but then she started running out of the house. I was dumbstrucked. Why? I'm wondering.... But then the thunder started to boom. Oh no! Why did she left? It's gonna rain! I wanted to go to her and protect her, but my feet wouldn't let me move. She... she's just my fake girlfriend. How can I care so much for her? 

"Ania Dong Hyun. You're a man. And men are obligated to protect their women." I said to myself as I rushed outside, under the hard pouring rain. I'm looking for her again, in every corner in Incheon. I can't call her, she left her phone at home. It was hours and hours but I still can't see a sign of her. And then I saw someone walking. Is that Vern?

"Vern! vern! Have you seen Athena?" I asked her and held her arms, despite of my wet aura.

"Yah get your hands off me you dirty wet animal! She collapsed earlier, but your neighbor saw it and brought her to his home. Jino, I think that's his name."

"Thank you." I ran back to my dorm.

"Yah Dong Hyun!" she stopped me.

"What?" she seemed to tell me something, but the rain was pouring too hard now I can't hear her. 

"What?"

"Aish! Nothing!" then she stomped away. I went to Jino's dorm and rang his doorbell.

"Oh hyung!"

"How is she?" I said as I entered.

"I hate to break it to you, but her system crashed. She's gonna have to stay here for a week or 2."

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah, she seems fine. it's just too much water entered her body and the wires got broken. I'm fixing it already. She also lost a lot of oil. Is she leaking again?"

"I.... I didn't mean to make her cry...."

"What did you do?"

"She won't tell me what's wrong. She just... crid and cried...."

I was down in the dumps. Who'd have thought that by getting her back, her life would be in misery? I should just give her back to her owner. I've caused too much trouble to her. I'm the bad guy. Sure I've changed. But along with it, I've become a bad guy. I hate myself so much....

Monday....

"Dong Hyun!" Yumi waved at me. I was already sitting in the lunch table. As promised, we will be lunch buddies until 4th year.

"Wae?" she seemed to notice me quite sad today. I don't know why I'm sad either. Is it because I miss Athena with me here today?

"Ah, Ania, it's just I forgot to review for the next subject, but I'll just do it while free time."

"You're so dedicated to your studies Dong Hyun. Did you know I like guys who are like that?"

My heart skipped a beat. Is she trying to hint something to me? I just gave her an awkward laugh.

"Don't you get it Dong Hyun. I like you."

Woah there! Not so fast! What the heck is happening?!

"Don't you... like me?" she asked.

"Uh... I don't know...."

"Don't worry, it's okay. I was kind shocked at what I said too. but Dong Hyun," she said while she held my hand, "I'm always available. So if you're ready, I'm always here....." then she smiled. The bell rang, signaling that lunch was over. She went near me and pecked me on the cheek then ran outside. I, however, am still glued to my seat. I can't even... explain what I'm feeling right now. unlimited happiness, is that it? I was smiling ear to ear when a large hand hitted the back of my head.

"YAH!" Oh no, it was William. What now?"

"You! Stop going near Yumi! You already have a girlfriend! Don't take all the girls! If I found out you're courting her, I'm gonna kill you." what the?! How dare he say that! Yumi doesn't even like him! What a feeler. I just went to my next class, my heart skipping a beat whenever I remember her kissing me.

Athena's POV:

I woke up. What happened?

"Athena! You're awake!"

"Oh, master Jino! Where's Dong Hyun?"

"He's at school. Listen to me Athena, you're still not allowed to stand up or move around. It will take 2 weeks for you to move again."

Ugh, this is all my fault. I should've known that it was gonna rain. I wonder what Dong Hyun is doing now....

Dismissal....

Dong Hyun arrived at Jino's dorm to check on me. At least he still cares for me. 

"Athena! You're awake!" he was shocked.

"Dong Hyun.... Why are you so happy?"

"Because... I have a plan to court Yumi!"

"What?" me and Jino chorused.

"But everybody in your school knows that Athena is your girlfriend." Jino said.

"That's simple, I'll just tell them she's not really my girlfriend but my girl friend."

"You just repeated it." I said.

"No I meant friend who's a girl."

"Then what about your deal with William?" Jino asked.

"Who cares about that? I know Yumi's gonna protect me. She's richer than William and Vern."

I felt hurt. Why is he doing this? Is he trying to make me jealous? Stupid, your realtionship is just fake! Stop acting like a real girlfriend!

"Athena, are you okay?" Dong Hyun asked.

"Oh, uh yeah.... I'll just.... lie down here, you go back to your dorm and rest."

"Okay. Bye! Bye Jino!"

"Bye...." I sadly said.

"You like him don't you?" Jino asked with suspicious eyes.

"What? No!"

"Say it Athena."

Aish, how did he decode me?

"Yeah." I said while looking away from him.

"Then tell him."

"I.... I can't. We can't be. We're from different worlds. This is complicated. And besides, he likes Yumi more. I'm just his used girl."

"Don't say that! You're beautiful Athena. Never think you're not an important part of this story...."

I smiled at him.

Dong Hyun's POV:

I wonder what style of courting I'll do. Should I do it the traditional or the modern?

"Hey, here's flowers and chocolates. and here's a song I wrote for you. Ah, too boring. Hey mama, just let me be your lovah. Ugh, too gangster...."

Well whatever style I'll sure do it tomorrow. I can't wait to come to school!

Next Day...

Yumi's POV:

I was about to get of my limo, but then I saw Dong Hyun carrying something while walking towards us. I went out and smiled at him.

"Hey Dong Hyun! Whatcha got there?"

"Here. These are... for you... I know this may sound weird but, I like you too." he said while handing me lowers and chocolates.

I was shocked. Really? Even the other students who saw were shocked.

"Yah, don't you already have a girlfriend?" one student asked.

"She's not really my girlfriend. But she's a friend of mine that's a girl. I just pretended so that I can get close to you all, and to prove to you nerdy guys are people too. So you must treat us fair and square."

The students seem to agree. Well, except for,

"Yah! You want me to make you square?! You lied to me?! Your lying I can forgive. But you courting my girl! You're gonna get it!" 

He began to attack me but he was stopped by Yumi.

"Stop this William! I am not your girl! And I most certainly don't like you! Now, if you continue to be like this I'll ask appa to kick you out of this school! Remember, he's the owner of UI." WHAT?! I.... I didn't know that. I'm courting the daughter of the president. I became small as a mushroom. She faced me.

"Don't worry Dong Hyun, I know I should've told you this earlier, but I don't know how. But, I still see you as the sweet and caring Dong Hyun. And maybe.... my future boyfriend." She said while smiling.

I did not take it anymore. I passed out, but with a smile on my face.