Thirteen.

My Robot Girlfriend~

 

Yumi's POV:

We were at the clinic and I'm still waiting for Dong Hyun to wake up. I can't believe it. Their realtionship was fake? Then I should've known earlier. Ugh, I look dumb taking him away from someone that doesn't actually onws him. But hey, at least this means we can be together already! 

"Oh, where am I? Yumi?"

"Dong Hyun! Don't get up, you might stress yourself. We're at the clinic. You passed out earlier remember?"

"Ah, yeah. I forgot."

"So.... Now that I knew you and Athena aren't really in a relationship... Maybe it's time if we.... can be one?" I asked slowly. I don't want him to pass out again. As usual, he was dumbfounded. What could he be thinking?

Dong Hyun's POV:

She wants me to be her boyfriend? I'm awake, am I? I mean, I like her too, but this is just too fast, I.... i just announced that Athena wasn't really my girlfriend. She doesn't even know it yet.... Aish, eottokhae?

"I'll think about it."

"Don't think about it Dong Hyun. Date me."

What is wrong with her? Why is she in a hurry?

"I don't-"

"Please Dong Hyun. If you don't date me, I'll be stuck with William for the rest of my life. Please?"

She's using me... to get rid of William? Ouch. That hurted. So this is what Athena feels. Not that she has feelings, she just has a feeling wire.

"Can't we just pretend?"

"And what? Be like you and Athena? Oh forget it Dong Hyun." she started to walk out.

"Wait!" I can't bear to see her sad. I can't bear to see any girl sad.

"O.... Okay.... I'll date you...."

She hugged me. I'm supposed to be happy, but I'm thinking of Athena. She'll be very sad once she knows about this.

AFTER 2 WEEKS....

I was with Yumi at the gym. It was the annual Sportsfest and students from other school come her and compete with our students in different sport games. Oh you know how it goes, I'll just stop explaining. Yumi was competing in the swimming competition. With Jino's school. But I was really shaking from nervousness right now. No, not about Yumi not winning the competition. 2 weeks has gone by and we are dating smoothly. I don't see a sign of William anywhere, I bet he's cutting classes again. But that's not why I'm nervous. Because Athena is alright again, she can come to school with me again. Whenever I visit him at Jino's place, I can't bare to make her sad when I saw how she loves it when I visit her. I can't tell her... That everyone knew....

"Yah Dong Hyun- ah! Answer the phoooooooooooooone~~~~" that was my ringtone. It was Yumi. She said she wants to be my everything, even my ringtone. So she made that. I looked at the caller ID. It was Jino.

"Yoboseyo? Jino. Where are you?"

"Oh hyung! I'm already here! I'm in front of the IT building. We will just have a brief meeting and I'll come to where you are."

"I'm here at the sports center. I'm waiting for Yumi to compete."

"Ah, hyung. I have someone with me. And I think she deserves to know the truth." he whispered on the phone.

"Hyung- ah! Hi! I missed you! Where are you?" It was Athena. Dammit Jino why did you bring her now out of all days?

"Ah, Athena- yah. Ah, just stay with Jino, you can come here later."

"Ani, I want to see you now. Jino! Where is he? tell me!" I think he was forcing Jino at the other end of the line.

"Yah! tell me! Bye Dong Hyun!" Then the line went blank. I trust Jino he won't tell her. But what am I gonna do? She'll still know it no matter how many times I try to hide it.

"Dong Hyun- ah!" Yumi called. She was at the bleachers near the pool. And she was only in her one piece suit. Oh you ert! I knocked my head, and I saw her laughing at me. She saw me, my gosh so embarrassing.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"As ready as I'll ever be." she said, sounding like Barbie.

"Well go for it! I know you can do it!" I said as I hugged her. 

"Dong Hyun?" a girl behind me said. I... recognized that voice. I turned around and I saw Athena. She was facing Seong Jae and he... was hugging him.

Athena's POV:

I managed to know where Dong Hyun is by threatening Jino.

"Say it or I'll never help you court your crush!" While we were together, Jino shared that a girl from Dong Hyun's school helped him in fixing me. And obviously, that girl knew that I was a robot. Jino won't tell me who she was though.

"Okay okay he's at the sports center, in the swimming pool."

I gulped. Swimming Pool?

"That's why you have to wait fro me if you don't want your system to crash aga- hey!" I ran away from him. I'll do whatever it takes just to be with Dong Hyun again! I'm not gonna tell him I like him, but at least, I'm always by his side. And I'm his fake girlfriend! You could just say we are in a relationship. As I was walking near the sports center, a group of girls passed me, and I heard them whispering when they saw me.

"Hey isn't that Dong Hyun's fake girlfriend?"

"Yeah I heard he used that girl so he could get accepted here as a part of the students."

"Well whatever he did he sure is brave."

"And he got to lie to William! Wow. Now William is not coming to school because of Dong Hyun."

"You know, Dong Hyun's kinda cute. That girl was such a feeler for thinking she owns Dong Hyun."

"Yeah, besides, Dong Hyun and...... are dating."

I wasn't able to hear the name of the person Dong Hyun was dating because there was a loud taxi that sped down the way. What is hapening? Does everyone know we're not really a couple? Why? How did it happen? I ran to the sports center to confirm it from Dong Hyun himself but what I saw made me more shocked. D- Dong Hyun?

"Dong Hyun?" I said out loud. I didn't realize that my feet were inches near the pool and as I was about to turn around I nearly fell. But a pair of strong arms caught me and hugged me, making me face him. I couldn't see what was happening because I was facing this guy's chest.

Seong Jae's POV:

I'm disturbed this past few weeks. What Dong Hyun said is immoral. It was a worthless excuse for breaking Athena's heart. Where did they met anyway that he used such a lovely kind and beautiful girl for his plans to be famous here in campus? I was boiling inside. If I was her boyfriend, I'll never do that. I'll treat her the way a lady should be treated like. And the worse part was, I'm thinking Dong Hyun did this so he could just date Yumi. Look at them, all touchy and sweet. So disgusting. I thought Dong Hyun was a different type of guy. I was wrong. Here I am at the Sports Center, waiting for the competition to start. I was the captain of the swimming team after all, I must support the other members who will be joining. I can't join anymore since I fractured my left leg from a biking accident. I was triathlon athlete back then. Anyway, I saw Athena walking near the pool, her feet almost near the pool. She's back! Oh where has she been all these past 2 weeks? Did she got heartbroken and couldn't accompany Dong Hyun to school? Or was she sick? Whatever, I'm still happy that she's here!

"Athena!" I screamed. She doesn't seem to hear me. She looked sad. I looked at the direction she was looking at, and she was looking at Dong Hyun and Yumi hugging. She still doesn't know about them dating? But... why didn't Dong Hyun told her? She turned around and was about to fall from the pool, but I ran and caught her in time and hugged her. Now that you 2 are not really dating Dong Hyun, I can make her mine. She doesn't deserve a man like you.